The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one lose a pair of golf shoes? I have a semi new pair of M Projects and I have no freaking idea where they are.

I have the same problem I have a pair of Icons I have worn once and have no idea where they are. Been looking since the beginning of last season for them.

Won't be home until midnight from work, left this morning at 4:15 am. Yesterday worked 13 hours.
I've got zero practice in, tomorrow may be a new day, toreros may be more of the same...

Driving, and unable to find today's contest, can someone please bump it?

Thanks!

Won't be home until midnight from work, left this morning at 4:15 am. Yesterday worked 13 hours.
I've got zero practice in, tomorrow may be a new day, toreros may be more of the same...

Hate days like that . nothing worse than leaving before the wife wakes up and getting home after she is asleep

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Driving, and unable to find today's contest, can someone please bump it?

Thanks!

Done. You did mean the new Cleveland Srxon one right.

The TMAG SLDR is a new daily entry each day as well

The Official Rant of the Day

Virus hit our corporate drive. This will be fun

y7yve5yv.jpg

Have you tried kicking it?

Time for a break, I'm tired.

Got home from work. Playing In the living room with the kids. Get a knock on the door and give served a subpoena.

Reminds me why I am so glad I left healthcare, and how laughable some of the lawsuits that these lawyers take on are. Whatever, for the money.

Virus hit our corporate drive. This will be fun

y7yve5yv.jpg

Just do a restore from yesterday's backup and you'll be fine.....provided you do daily backups. Yes ?

Just do a restore from yesterday's backup and you'll be fine.....provided you do daily backups. Yes ?

Our IT does, they are working on it. Really impaired my team's productivity today.

Another brutal day at work today. Rescheduling deliveries, pushing deliveries back, advancing others. Trying to get anything of substance accomplished was impossible.

Our IT does, they are working on it. Really impaired my team's productivity today.

I know your pain. I am in the IT group at work and I know how much this kind of stuff hinders you doing your job.
Hopefully they can figure out how the corruption came to be.

I live in shipping bizarro world.

I have always used usps, and have never had any problem. Everything has reached its destination unharmed. I go to ship a phone battery to a forum member and am told by postal employees that batteries can't be shipped in the mail. I take it to ups and ship it. It would be 14 or so for tracking, so I mail this tiny envelope for $4. This all happened last week. Sure enough it hasn't shown up yet. I hear all these horror stories about usps, but as soon as I use someone else I have a problem.

I live in shipping bizarro world.

I have always used usps, and have never had any problem. Everything has reached its destination unharmed. I go to ship a phone battery to a forum member and am told by postal employees that batteries can't be shipped in the mail. I take it to ups and ship it. It would be 14 or so for tracking, so I mail this tiny envelope for $4. This all happened last week. Sure enough it hasn't shown up yet. I hear all these horror stories about usps, but as soon as I use someone else I have a problem.

For $14 it'd be there though.

And didn't you go to UPS because USPS wouldn't help you?

For $14 it'd be there though.

And didn't you go to UPS because USPS wouldn't help you?

Correct, usps couldn't ship it. But regardless the first thing have shipped with ups in years appears to be lost.

Correct, usps couldn't ship it. But regardless the first thing have shipped with ups in years appears to be lost.

FedEx is your friend!

Hotel internet is out and the front desk is not answering the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they left the light on for you.

Motel 6 does a good job with the lights.

Today is my last day of viewing this...
9ygu3aha.jpg

Heel hurts like a b after landing on a rock playing Ultimate last night. But it was a great game, and plus the sunset looked like this:
y8atatu8.jpg

So it's not all bad!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back