Odyssey Putters Thread

I kind of mocked the Jailbird when it was announced but man do I love this thing.

Thought I would share a picture of my small collection. I have the drain cover and another nice putter on the way later this week.

I don't own a Jailbird putter but I love the cover. I may buy one just to game this cover.

The MXM Versa #7 is just fantastic. I love the #7 head shape and the feel of the milled face is very very nice.

Thought I would share a picture of my small collection. I have the drain cover and another nice putter on the way later this week.

I don't own a Jailbird putter but I love the cover. I may buy one just to game this cover.

The MXM Versa #7 is just fantastic. I love the #7 head shape and the feel of the milled face is very very nice.

Very nice collection!

That's an amazing collection!

Thanks for the kind words.

I have to say I am surprised the #Buckets covers are still available for sale. I thought they would go quickly. I am using one as a gamer and it fits my #7 better than the stock cover and it looks great with the MXM versa colors.

Updated picture. After a little trading and searching I have a nice collection working.

Updated picture. After a little trading and searching I have a nice collection working.

Nice collection, I may have to start collecting covers now that I am out of #9 putters to chase.

Those look sweet. Been trying hard to find a few of those.

Good job.

Are the expensive Odyssey headcovers nicer than the stock ones? The White Hot Pro stock blade cover was not nearly as nice as stock SeeMore or Scotty covers.

Are the expensive Odyssey headcovers nicer than the stock ones? The White Hot Pro stock blade cover was not nearly as nice as stock SeeMore or Scotty covers.

Same type of material, you're pretty much laying for the graphics on them

Got the Protype iX in today and another shipment of a#Buckets gear that's going right into the bag. Throwing a midnight red SS 2.0 on the pt iX as we speak to be played tomorrow.

Got the Protype iX in today and another shipment of a#Buckets gear that's going right into the bag. Throwing a midnight red SS 2.0 on the pt iX as we speak to be played tomorrow.
Thats funny I went with a 2.0 again too. Was torn between that and something smaller but have been using the 2.0 for awhile so I decided to stick with it. I think you'll love the ix. I messed with the heavier weights for a bit but quickly decided they weren't right haha. Keep us posted how it works out

Thats funny I went with a 2.0 again too. Was torn between that and something smaller but have been using the 2.0 for awhile so I decided to stick with it. I think you'll love the ix. I messed with the heavier weights for a bit but quickly decided they weren't right haha. Keep us posted how it works out

Rolled it for a quick second before I took the grip off, which I thoroughly disliked. Loved the feel and sound. Oh man I'm liking the steal I got.

Rolled it for a quick second before I took the grip off, which I thoroughly disliked. Loved the feel and sound. Oh man I'm liking the steal I got.
You'll like it even more when putts are dropping

I'm liking the iX more and more each time I play. Such a solid feel and a great roll on the ball. Hope it treats you well.

Here it is. Did I role it? No. But I was tempted.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
That's awesome! Man its good looking

Back