Rory McIlroy hit a 436-yard drive on Thursday

Saw the video, pretty nuts. Wonder what the caddy on the green was thinking when he saw it roll up.

The new girlfriend must be working out.

Well, it must be the new Irish model girlfriend and all elements with him.

I don't know how anyone can say that it is not impressive. 436yd drive is pretty impressive.

I don't know how anyone can say that it is not impressive. 436yd drive is pretty impressive.
It's downhill with 100 yards of rollout. Still impressive drive but it's not like whoa for me. Wish I had his distance regardless tho

He's almost good enough to beat an #internetgolfer

Reminds me of the David Simms/Roy McAvoy 7 iron bet!! It's in the bag!!

I saw Cooper's business card at a range near my home and decided to look him up when I came across the story. I don't know anything about his teaching skills though and have never met him.

The camera work kind of reminds me of Happy Gilmore.... It should land in this area but I cannot find it.... Oh its on the green. Holy Cow

LOL so true.

What, no one has hit a 430+ yd drive before? :confused2: Downhill, with the wind? I thought this was an internet forum!!

436??? That's my 4 iron.

That's still impressive roll or not. But Rory hits his 3 wood 300 yards so I'm not too shocked with that monster.

Helluva drive even with the roll out. It reminds me of that Nike commercial. "Sorry!!....no I'm not".

That is an incredible drive. Rolling up on the most interesting man in golf.

That's just nutty. Heck of a drive.

WOW....just WOW!!!

Yeah, thats slightly impressive.

I mean, it's not Jrod long. But it's kinda long.

Yah....I get it.

Pretty impressive for a short fella.

In all seriousness the coil is just unreal. My back hurts just watching.

Yah....I get it.

Pretty impressive for a short fella.

In all seriousness the coil is just unreal. My back hurts just watching.

I don't understand how he does it. I should try it

Back