The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Has Pat Riley burned South Beach to the ground yet?

Real happy for you Ohio guys. LBJ goes up a few notches in my book now

Taps away

What's Cleveland?

They have pro sports there?

:alien: I kid I kid...

I guess Sheridan was right huh?

eat it ESPN

I tell you what, I just read that essay and jesus that was well done. I actually want to root for the guy now. I dont even care if he actually wrote it or not.

Rejoice Cleveland, your prodigal son has returned!

BsRsCbjCYAAa5Vl.jpg:large

Notice he didn't mention Wiggins?

Lol @ espn

I tell you what, I just read that essay and jesus that was well done. I actually want to root for the guy now. I dont even care if he actually wrote it or not.

I think this includes you Ricky

I already said I was wrong yesterday. I LOVE the way he handled this. He seriously went up alot of notches in my book. I am fan and will be cheering for the Cavs.

I suppose we can allow him to have #23 back.

BsRtsw5IIAA__jK.jpg

100% agree. Lee Jenkins did a bang up job on that.

now lets see the teams scamble for FA signings

Wojo said hou again hot and heavy to get rid of lin to free up space for Bosh

Wtg Cleveland.

I already said I was wrong yesterday. I LOVE the way he handled this. He seriously went up alot of notches in my book. I am fan and will be cheering for the Cavs.
well lets be honest after the handling of 1st "the decision" there was no way he was going to do that again

well lets be honest after the handling of 1st "the decision" there was no way he was going to do that again

He still could have handled this very poorly. I think the way he did it and the words he spoke in the article are absolutely PERFECT.

Agreed.

He still could have handled this very poorly. I think the way he did it and the words he spoke in the article are absolutely PERFECT.
my point is he did it this very smart way because of 4 years ago & yes it was very well done

Ouch

It was a great 4 years. Time for Riley to rebuild. I guess it wasn't about winning championships after all.

Ouch

And Cleveland?

Back