I always can get down with some good Sesame Chicken. Fried dumplings and spare ribs are delicious as well. I also love PF Chang's pork lettuce wraps....yum.

I'm getting hungry for Chinese :)

I love Chinese food. However I have to be within 20 minutes of a bathroom after I eat it.

My fiance just texted me she's picking up Panera, Black Bean soup and the strawberry poppyseed salad for dinner. One of my favorites as well, so the MooShoo Pork will have to wait for another day.

There is a place in Scottsdale called Flo's that has the absolute best salt and pepper wings I have ever had. I could eat them for every meal.

Even better leftover in the refrigerator.

There is a place in Scottsdale called Flo's that has the absolute best salt and pepper wings I have ever had. I could eat them for every meal.

Even better leftover in the refrigerator.

Of course Chino Bandido.

If I go Chinese it's PF Changs and the tamest thing they offer, beef and broc over white rice. I've had food poisoning 3 times in my life and all have followed eating chinese food.

Thai for me, basil chicken is my favorite.

Sesame Chicken or General Tso's Chicken is usually what we get at a little hole in the while type place near where I work. Probably the best place in town. And oh the fried rice, love me some fried rice.

Pad Thai Chicken is my go to for Thai food... it's awesome
Chinese food I like spring rolls, crab rangoon, egg rolls, general tso's chicken, sesame chicken, orange chicken, and I'll seek out coconut chicken if the chinese food joint has it.

I get my local Chinese restaurants to make various dishes with bean curd - schezuan bean curd, bean curd with broccoli in garlic sauce, vegetable lo mein w/ bean curd. I'm not a vegetarian, just love me that chewy fried tofu.

Had chicken and broccoli last night and it was FABULOUS!

Pad Thai Chicken is my go to for Thai food... it's awesome
Chinese food I like spring rolls, crab rangoon, egg rolls, general tso's chicken, sesame chicken, orange chicken, and I'll seek out coconut chicken if the chinese food joint has it.
Pad Thai Shrimp is my go to at Noodle & Company.

Love me some Chinese food. The DSM restaurants aren't terrible, but definitely not on any of my favorite lists. I'd have to go back to Chicago China town to name my favorite locations and dishes. Some serve steamed snails that are just awesome, hot buns are hard to pass up, but my all time favorite dish is probably a noodle dish called jajangmyeon.

As far as safe bets or mainstream dishes you can find at really any Chinese restaurant, I guess Mongolian beef and Szechuan Chicken are dishes I gravitate towards.

We just have the typical Chinese take out places near where I live now, but back home in Daytona Beach a friend opened an authentic restaurant called Asian Sauce Box and it is fantastic. Can't wait to go back over and have another of his creations.

Chicken Lo-Mein is always a favorite of mine.

It's always funny to me how you can go to any small town in America and find a Chinese or Mexican restaurant.

I mean, who sits in some city in China and says "My dream is to immigrate to America and open a Chinese restaurant in Arab, Alabama?"

Just ordered some General Tso's from our local take out place. Does not rival PF Chang's but is pretty decent.

Chicken Lo-Mein is always a favorite of mine.

It's always funny to me how you can go to any small town in America and find a Chinese or Mexican restaurant.

I mean, who sits in some city in China and says "My dream is to immigrate to America and open a Chinese restaurant in Arab, Alabama?"
Arab has an I-talian restaurant too, I learned that from Henry Cho.

Occasionally my wife and I will head out and hit P.F. Chang's. She's not a big fan of Chinese food but she loves it there.

I used to hit a local Chinese buffet joint nearby but stopped.

General Tso's Chicken is what I make sure to get a plate of.
Orange chicken is on the second trip as well as crab Rangoon, eggrolls, spring rolls, pot stickers, pork fried rice, beef and broccoli, and boneless pork spare ribs.

Kind of makes me hungry to think about but I won't be going back... (I was sitting there eating my meal with my son when a 4yo child came out of the kitchen, wandered over to the buffet line, and reached up and blindly kid handled some food until he was able to get what he wanted. Lost my appetite for buffets after that.)

For Thai food, I get Pad Thai with chicken... and maybe some Pho or some sort of sweet curry.

Korean food > Chinese food #endthread

I enjoy some Korean dishes, but as a whole Chinese food is far superior. Of course I'm not a fan of spicy foods so...

Back