The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Jeremy Lin and a future first to the Lakers.

Some guy on instagram said "@jmanziel2 is going to be very disappointed when he learns that the wife stuff is just baby powder".

Wife stuff. That guy is probably pretty embarrassed.

They are saying Bosh has max offers on the table from Miami and Houston.

I think Houston still has to clear all non-guaranteed money (except Beverley) and get rid of TJones and/or DMo. That should not be too hard, though. They will then likely get Bosh, match Parsons, and re-sign Troy Daniels.

I think Houston still has to clear all non-guaranteed money (except Beverley) and get rid of TJones and/or DMo. That should not be too hard, though. They will then likely get Bosh, match Parsons, and re-sign Troy Daniels.

Troy Daniels :act-up:

I am a VCU alumni... so trust me, I know sharp shooting Troy!

That's what I figured. I put 2 and 2 together when I saw your location and after my initial post.

Sounds like a done deal

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA 1m
Rockets, Bosh working out financial parameters built around roster of players that are coming and going now, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

So what do we think Wade ends up getting now? Max from Heat just so they have someone decent?

Stephen A Smith on Chicago sports radio saying he got call less than 2 hours ago from someone close to Melo (can't remember who). Said Melo is ripping his hair out trying to decide between CHI and NY. Pleeeeaaaaase pick CHI!

Stephen A Smith on Chicago sports radio saying he got call less than 2 hours ago from someone close to Melo (can't remember who). Said Melo is ripping his hair out trying to decide between CHI and NY. Pleeeeaaaaase pick CHI!

His hair? He must have amazingly long finger nails.

I bet he will go to CHI just hoping Rose can come back

Rockets starters on October 26, 2012: Jeremy Lin, Kevin Martin, Chandler Parsons, Patrick Patterson, Omer Asik

Potential starters for 2014 Rockets: Patrick Beverley, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard

Freaking amazing considering Houston did this all without high draft picks. Time to translate that into some playoff success.

I bet he will go to CHI just hoping Rose can come back
Yeah he's gonna have to learn how to play a different game. Getting Melo makes that easier.

Yeah he's gonna have to learn how to actually play in a game. Getting Melo makes that tougher since he plays no defense

Quick FIFY

Sounds like a done deal

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA 1m
Rockets, Bosh working out financial parameters built around roster of players that are coming and going now, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

So what do we think Wade ends up getting now? Max from Heat just so they have someone decent?
I think the Heat will have to offer the max to Wade and completely over pay.

I think the Heat will have to offer the max to Wade and completely over pay.
ESPN saying Chicago still interested in wade....yuck

Mike Miller has halted talks with Denver in hopes to join the Cavs.

ESPN saying Chicago still interested in wade....yuck
If Wade came off the bench, that might actually be a good fit. I honestly think he fits better with the Bulls then Melo since he tries to play some semblance of defense.

If Wade came off the bench, that might actually be a good fit. I honestly think he fits better with the Bulls then Melo since he tries to play some semblance of defense.

I am with you there.

Ewwww there is a Cleveland radio guy on ESPN saying he started crying on the air when he heard LeBron is signing with Cleveland.

Back