LPGA Kia Classic [spoliers]

I guess seeing C. Kim in MORE detail would probably have launched me into having dry heaves though. So, I guess you take the good w/ the bad.

Oh, and where are the Americans?

YOu just said you were watching Wie and Kim. Ummmm, they are Americans!!!

I enjoyed the coverage. As to fashion: CK is fun to watch and as to her clothes that's just who she is. I don't have a problem with that. I thought KW's attire was fine. The pink was a nice color. I would like to see the women have to wear pants or skirts and not shorts. IMHO the shorts just look unprofessional.

I just checked out the leaderboard--there are some big names on the wrong side of the cut line. I can't get the Getty images to cut & paste for me, but both Michelle Wie and Lorena Ochoa had nice looking sweaters on yesterday.

How about Grace Park's black shorts and tight black top yesterday. Talk about highlighting her shapeliness. She did a nice interview at the end, too.

I like Grace Park. I hope her game gets back on track.

Kevin

How about Grace Park's black shorts and tight black top yesterday. Talk about highlighting her shapeliness. She did a nice interview at the end, too.

I like Grace Park. I hope her game gets back on track.

Kevin

We never could have guessed!

YOu just said you were watching Wie and Kim. Ummmm, they are Americans!!!

I meant where are they at the top of the leaderboard?

Looks like Morgan Pressel is having a good day.

The cut's not final yet, but it looks like Angela Stanford is going to miss it. Wow. It's too bad Tiffany Joh couldnt' convert on the sponsor's exemption.

Nice to see Wie have a real nice day. She's tied for third.

Pressel also had a good day, and she's tied for ninth.

The coverage really was focusing on an American rookie; Amanda Blumenhurst.

She looks somewhat promising. She had a rough back nine which did her in. It's always nice to see some young American talent possibly emerge and become a force on the LPGA Tour.

That said, the two leaders look good and will be tough to beat heading into the weekend.

And what a little cutie In-Kyung Kim is. :act-up:

I'm way behind on my viewing--so far I've seen the first half of Thursday's coverage. Mostly, I'm just happy to see the LPGA back on television.

Hooray that Judy Rankin's in the booth--my favorite. I also liked the spotlight on Jiyai Shin. You can't not adore her--what a story, what a gal. Letting her talk, with subtitles, worked for me. I'm willing to focus anda pay attention to her, but not everyone is. It shows how hard she's trying with her English.

Re: LPGA Kia Classic [spoliers]

the chick leading the tournament (Seo)......awesome skort! the vest.....wouldn't work for me but it's so adorable.

vicky hurst could use a size bigger on her shorts.....poor girl has 'em crawling right up....everywhere.

I also liked the spotlight on Jiyai Shin. You can't not adore her--what a story, what a gal. Letting her talk, with subtitles, worked for me. I'm willing to focus anda pay attention to her, but not everyone is. It shows how hard she's trying with her English.

Agreed - She's terrific, and her caddy is nice too.

Anyone know why Lori Kane DQ'd?

Welcome back Rice! LTNS.

Wie just got a 2 stroke penalty for grounding her club in a hazard after she hit her shot, she put the club to rest on the ground.

and now she's arguing.

and not very well.

She should just have let it go after making her case. In the grand scheme of things she grounded her club and thats the rule. She went a little too far in my opinion arguing this particular situation.

and now she's arguing.

and not very well.

We all know she's not the most articulate one out there.

Them's the breaks--like forgetting to sign her scorecard a couple of years ago. The hard way is one way to learn.

She did have an argument. She did not have enough evidence to present her case though.

Is it just me, or is Michelle Wie hard to listen to? All she says is "you know", "like", and "um" and she over uses all of them!! I forgot what she said, but I think it was "you know, it was like, you know" LOL when she was trying to explain her case. I think she knew what she did, she was just trying to see if she could get out of it :confused2:

However, after she talked to the USGA guy, she did go out there and drove well :)

Is it just me, or is Michelle Wie hard to listen to? All she says is "you know", "like", and "um" and she over uses all of them!! I forgot what she said, but I think it was "you know, it was like, you know" LOL when she was trying to explain her case. I think she knew what she did, she was just trying to see if she could get out of it :confused2:

However, after she talked to the USGA guy, she did go out there and drove well :)

It's probably because she was so pissed off. :D

Back