What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41/40 81. Didnt have much of anything today

Shot a 44 in league last night, 2 doubles, 5 bogies, a birdie and a par. Just no consistency off the tee, playing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, so I'm just going to lay it side and not let it carry over to another round.

85 (46/39). Forgot how to play golf during the front 9, remembered how to scramble on the back 9. Beautiful day with some good friends.

39/43-82. I was on fire to start my round but slowly faded as the round went on. Biggest problem today was when I missed off the tee, I MISSED. 2 topped drives, 2 in the woods/trees (was able to punch out on both) and 1 OB. The other 9 tee shots; 8 fairways and 1 just miss. Unfortunately on those 5 holes with terrible tee shots I was +10. The other 13 holes I was +2. My iron play and chipping was the best it has been all year and putting was pretty good as well. I was hitting it as long as I've ever hit it off the tee, unfortunately not all of them were straight and the results on those holes really hurt my final score. Good news is this is the best my swing and short game felt all year, just got to eliminate the big number.

Second round since my hand surgery downtime (4+ months) and shot a 95... ugh... my left hand has the strength of that of a 5-yr old girl right now, LOL.

I would say it was a pretty solid 77 today 40/37 Especially since I only hit 5 GIR. Lots of wind today and I was just a bit off on the irons, but the short game was just working.

27 putts

Struggled with my approach shots and chipping today really hurt me. Shot a 49 only had 13 putts though no 3 jacks and 3 penalty strokes. Had two solid chips to end the round, but the damage was done earlier.

Using Tapatalk

Story of my round was everything short. Actually didn't play too bad just a few wayward tee shots ob and short approaches left me too many doubles. Went 46/45 for 91 but could of been so much better.

39/36 75 at Little Mill (72.1/135) this morning, started getting the iron game dialed in on the back nine.

I shot a 43/44 87 on the hardest course on Texas today. Got to play with Big Time Nate and Big Tex on their course today. Definitely a challenging course, and I should have scored better. The greens definitely surprised me.

86 at Tanna Farms in Batavia, IL. Pretty good round despite 4 three jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with my regular cronies and THPer DGVillere today at the Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club.

DGVillere has been on fire lately and today was another good round for him as he shot a 78 that could just as well have been a 75 for the want of a few more putts falling!

I shot a 74
35 front with 1 birdie and 8 pars
39 back with 1 double - 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 5 pars
I had the opportunity to go low today but made a couple of poor swings that cost me, oh well WTH!

Golf was Good, Partners were great, Course was outstanding condition, and as we all like to say, it was just that much better playing with a fellow THPER!

Despite a miserable round with the driver (worst this year - 5 OB's off the tee), I managed an 89. Irons and short game saved my butt today! Made par on all par 3's; 28 putts.

Played 9 holes and shot 46 with 3 penalties. Left a few out there but overall with going straight from work to the first tee, I'm OK with it. I've got to do better, but I feel much more in control and moving the right way again.

Played 18 at El Dorado with the DFW crew. Shot 86 with 9/14 fairways 3 GIR & 30 putts. Could have been a little better, but will take it and run! Thanks again Nate & BigTex for the invite.

Played with my regular cronies and THPer DGVillere today at the Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club.

DGVillere has been on fire lately and today was another good round for him as he shot a 78 that could just as well have been a 75 for the want of a few more putts falling!

I shot a 74
35 front with 1 birdie and 8 pars
39 back with 1 double - 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 5 pars
I had the opportunity to go low today but made a couple of poor swings that cost me, oh well WTH!

Golf was Good, Partners were great, Course was outstanding condition, and as we all like to say, it was just that much better playing with a fellow THPER!

37 front 2 birdies 6 pars and 1 triple UGH
41 back 1 birdie, 3 pars, 4 bogeys, 1 double

so 78 with a triple a double and missed 2 birdie putts inside of 6 feet each...what could have been. But I'm very happy with my play overall as this makes I think 8/9 sub 80 so goodbye double digit handicap ...welcome to the land of the single digit number

Played 18 at El Dorado with the DFW crew. Shot 86 with 9/14 fairways 3 GIR & 30 putts. Could have been a little better, but will take it and run! Thanks again Nate & BigTex for the invite.

Played a bunch better on the back. You set a goal and made it happen! I see some fire in ya!! Well done.

I shot a 43/44 87 on the hardest course on Texas today. Got to play with Big Time Nate and Big Tex on their course today. Definitely a challenging course, and I should have scored better. The greens definitely surprised me.

I challenged you to shoot under 90 and you did. Played really smart with 3W off the tees. A few big number holes kept you from doing better. Will get you out again to give it another go soon!

Played a bunch better on the back. You set a goal and made it happen! I see some fire in ya!! Well done.

I settled down and didn't let you intimidate me :) the putter helped also.

I challenged you to shoot under 90 and you did. Played really smart with 3W off the tees. A few big number holes kept you from doing better. Will get you out again to give it another go soon!

I can definitely see me posting a better score next time out there. The intimidation factor cost me a few strokes on each side. I will know better next time.
Thanks again for the great time. Really enjoyed your course.

Shot 51 and pretty embarrassed about it. Only one good hole the entire round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 77 this morning. 30 putts with 2 lipouts.

Even par 36 in my Friday night league. 1 bogey, 1 birdie, 7 pars! Teed off on the 35th hour I'd been up straight with no sleep and played everything about 60% and actually played pretty damn well. Hit all but 1 fairway. Missed a few greens but my short game was on point! Made an absolute bomb of a birdie putt too. At least a 60 footer!

88 at the biltmore dunes course ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back