What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and spent time on THP.

Got through 14 before the rain washed the rest of the round out and THPed.

Cut my yard so that I have permission to do all things golf from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.

Went to the range, enjoyed the sun, and troubleshooted a few swing problems I was having.

Played 13 holes. Got really slow and left.

9 hole league, lots of laughs tonight!

Played 9 then worked on my sand game

Walked 18 and THPed

Thunderstorm warning early killed my plans for 18, so I hit 200 balls at the range. Kind of glad I didn't play, I had some funk in my swing tempo. Made a decent discovery about my backswing and follow threw, worked on that with the second bucket and left feeling happy.

I really need some oversized grips, my hands hurt.

Played 18 with my mom and friends dad. Was a blast!

Watched 2013 MC coverage with my boy Jman!

Played 9 holes today and got my bag setup for my round tomorrow.

Hour range session and an hour short game session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with Nate, Eddie, Phillip & Darryl. Always fun teeing it up with THP'ers

Watched 2013 MC coverage with Jman. Setup bag for tomorrow's 36.

Played golf on the hardest course in Texas with some fun guys. All THPers, of course.

Got some work done the did a little fishing on the lake. Loving vacation and Harbor Club tomorrow!

Finally get to post something in here. It's been a while. Stopped at Golf Galaxy to talk to my instructor and buy a box of USA e6s; and then filmed my #IceBucketChallenge.

....and now I'm wishing I was in the DFW area with a whole bunch of THP Rock Stars that I consider friends.

Finally get to post something in here. It's been a while. Stopped at Golf Galaxy to talk to my instructor and buy a box of USA e6s; and then filmed my #IceBucketChallenge.

....and now I'm wishing I was in the DFW area with a whole bunch of THP Rock Stars that I consider friends.

I wish you were here too buddy!

Wish you were here too Pete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back