Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of great choices. This year I'm partial to the x2hot but that is personal preference. It is a rocket launcher however.

I'd second this just from watching Hawk hit his. It's incredible.

The Titleist 913 should not be overlooked either.

Tons of great choices. This year I'm partial to the x2hot but that is personal preference. It is a rocket launcher however.

Edit: Nvm clearly says hybrid hahaha. Sorry bout that! I do enjoy the jetspeed hybrids however

JB did you prefer that over the Bertha? Just curious as the bertha was a bomber for me but I didn't get to spend much time with the x2hot. Wonder if I should go back before pulling the trigger haha

Was there a Bertha hybrid?

Edit: Nvm hahaha damn sorry I read 3w for some reason when it clearly says hybrid!

Sometime I make believe read to. I understand.

Sometime I make believe read to. I understand.
I'd say something about lack of coffee or being tired but I hate coffee and I'm not tired .

Ok it's just become very apparent, Bertha is on my mind!! She needs to go in my bag already, both driver and 3w

Thinking about a 64° wedge, big Bertha, x hot driver xstiff, and b330

Almost ready to buy a couple Cleveland wedges. Going with a 54/58 2 dot set up. Just can't decide on weather to go with the 588 cb or cheap out with the cg16s.... anyone familiar? Worth the savings to grab the older cg16s? I am going with these due to the forgiveness factor.

Almost ready to buy a couple Cleveland wedges. Going with a 54/58 2 dot set up. Just can't decide on weather to go with the 588 cb or cheap out with the cg16s.... anyone familiar? Worth the savings to grab the older cg16s? I am going with these due to the forgiveness factor.
Have both and like both, but definitely prefer the 588 line.

My 56 and 60 are cg16, and my 52 is 588 cb...can't go wrong with either. I bought the 52 and 60 used on globalgolf beginning of this season. I seem to prefer the cg16s a bit but I just haven't had enough range time with the 588 yet and never had a GW before so I'm still trying to figure it out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Have both and like both, but definitely prefer the 588 line.

What is it you like about the 588 cb line better than the cg16s?

Welp, I dove in on a 58* 588 CB wedge.... I could not ponder any longer :) Now I just need to find a good deal on a matching 54*

Welp, I dove in on a 58* 588 CB wedge.... I could not ponder any longer :) Now I just need to find a good deal on a matching 54*
Congrats. ..As usual a solid line of wedges from cleveland

Now all of a sudden I want a Callaway X2Hot 4 hybrid.

People that have tried my CG16 rave about it. I've demoed the 588 and can't really see a difference, but it was the 588CB, which is very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering Apex irons... Been thinking about it for awhile. Want to hit them and hit them outside to see the ball flight. Have to find a place in Indy where I can do that. I also know that once I hit them, I know where this will be heading. So this going to be a long ponder/process.

Pondering Apex irons... Been thinking about it for awhile. Want to hit them and hit them outside to see the ball flight. Have to find a place in Indy where I can do that. I also know that once I hit them, I know where this will be heading. So this going to be a long ponder/process.
I ponder apex every time I see them. They are just fantastic looking. But the feel and perform even better than they look.

I ponder apex every time I see them. They are just fantastic looking. But the feel and perform even better than they look.
Love the look of them but have not been able to hit them. Need to find somewhere to hit them and do it proper.

I can't say with 100% certainty that I didn't just buy a set taking advantage of TGW's 40% trade-in bonus.

I can't say with 100% certainty that I didn't just buy a set taking advantage of TGW's 40% trade-in bonus.
Hahaha ur an animal. What's shafts?

I can't say with 100% certainly that I may be wishing you were left handed.

Nice purchase!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back