#IceBucketChallenge

Thanks buddy. I've donated, will be buying ice tomorrow to get my bucket on.

Same here Cookie. I'll get some supplies on ice and post tomorrow.

Haha. Great video Ken! Love the end.

These were all awesome!!! Well done everyone!

Just spent the last 20 minutes catching up and I can't remember a time I have laughed that hard... well since 4 way air hockey.

Love it Pete.

I love seeing all the pups in the videos and their reactions.

Thanks guys. I think the wife, who was doing the filming, enjoyed that just a bit too much!

Haha Ken with the 1 liner of all 1 liners...well done

#Cookie, I will never see you or a post of you again without those shorts

Ken has me cracking up.

Freakin' awesome Ken!!!

Well done, Ken. haha

Was going to go with this...

qutasudu.jpg

But I figured neither me nor either of my female co-habitats could lift and pour this over my head and me come out of it in one piece. So instead, going with this...

6ejeby8a.jpg

Question from a video novice. For your optimal viewing pleasure of seeing me freeze my &@!!$ off, is it better to hold the cell phone in the upright (portrait) position or in the sideways (landscape) position?

Question from a video novice. For your optimal viewing pleasure of seeing me freeze my &@!!$ off, is it better to hold the cell phone in the upright (portrait) position or in the sideways (landscape) position?

Normally I would say landscape, but holding it in portrait position would be easier for them to film you from head to toe.

Sideways

Personally I think the videos come out better if they are shot in landscape, but others might think differently.

Lots of cool people in this thread.

Way to go THP!

JM

Any one want to offer up a tie breaker answer? lol

Video shot, calls outs made, screaming like a little girl took place, etc.

How long does it take a video to upload to You Tube? It is just showing as pending on my phone.

#takeyourtime

Ice purchased. Just waiting for Shannon to get home to film

#bringthescotch ?? That should be the only reason I need ice "FRIEND".. lmao.

Its pretty funny, although kind of stupid. Its funny too that theres been a similar thing going around on Facebook called the, "coldwater challenge" where you jump into a pond, lake, creek or river. Also kind of stupid, IMO but hey, whatever.

Its pretty funny, although kind of stupid. Its funny too that theres been a similar thing going around on Facebook called the, "coldwater challenge" where you jump into a pond, lake, creek or river. Also kind of stupid, IMO but hey, whatever.

Maybe you missed the point of this, but it's all about donating to different charities while giving people a laugh. You should try it, it's fun*!

*After the initial shock of the ice water

Maybe you missed the point of this, but it's all about donating to different charities while giving people a laugh. You should try it, it's fun*!

*After the initial shock of the ice water
Oh, no, Im aware of that. If you want to donate to charities, donate to them. Like I said, its just stupid to me.

Back