Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Got my swag today! Great looking hat. Thanks again Morgan for getting this all to everyone we appreciate it.

aqusu5ev.jpg

Got my swag yesterday. Wanted to say thank you to morgan for sending it!

Got home late last night and my swag was awaiting me. Thank you Morgan!!

got my swag, hat fits nice, balls are the type I use also, only one downer in the whole package, six4three5 gets my outing approved shirt ( reportedly only one of five for hitting number 2 in regulation), they forgot to add a few more "X's" in the size ....lol:bananadance:

My swag arrived today as well. I can't believe we got to play that great course, and we get all this free stuff. Thanks Bridgestone, JB, Morgan, and 441!

Swag came in today. Thanks Morgan for shipping everything so quickly!

Maddog wanted me to post this. He said "Here take this little boy shirt since you weren't man enough to win your own in Nashville!"

3a8unyge.jpg

Your dad earned it the hard way brother...but wear it well. You guys are both #OutingApproved.

Mine arrived this week while traveling. Thanks for all the swag! The outing approved shirt is fantastic!

IMAG0836_zpsilsed6ep.jpg

Last edited:
Big thanks to Morgan came home from vacation to all my swag and more importantly my outing approved t shirt

Got my swag as well. Thanks Morgan and Bridgestone. Also received my "Outing Approved" shirt and love it. I wore it in my Ice Bucket Challenge video, but I'm struggling getting that from my phone to YouTube, so it may never be seen. The video, I mean, not the shirt. I'll wear that everywhere. (So proud). LOL.

Such an awesome putt on 18 man! When all those THP'ers were watching you were money, seems like you are all ready for the MC.

SWAG received and installed here. THANKS!!!

Your dad earned it the hard way brother...but wear it well. You guys are both #OutingApproved.

Appreciate it JB!! But I know I can't wear it around him he won't let me hear the end of it!

Appreciate it JB!! But I know I can't wear it around him he won't let me hear the end of it!
The words of very intelligent son. Your pops was a great guy to play with and if he tells you that he and gimpie were close to winning in OC he would be correct. I witnessed it take away one or 2 blow up holes and I am sure they would have been in the conversation in the end.

Mine arrived this week while traveling. Thanks for all the swag! The outing approved shirt is fantastic!

IMAG0836_zpsilsed6ep.jpg

Very nice Barry!!

But more importantly what phone is that? The picture quality is incredible.

Came home today to find my swag waiting for me. Love the gray hat!

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for your continued awesomeness.

Black hat = perfect. Thanks JB and GG!

Back