Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

DawgDaddy and myself are teeing up tomorrow at 09:36. We need two more golfers!

Bumping this up for the evening crew! Come on down and get ya Morgan Cup practice in :bomb:

Heading up in just a short while, any last minute takers? I promise we will have a good time.

Just got home, as always I had a blast playing golf with Old Gray. We paired up with two other senior golfers, Dan & Butch. Everyone got off to a pretty bad start over the first 4 holes so Bill and I began playing "good shot". That seemed to straighten out things somewhat. I was able to share with Bill some of what I learned in Tennesse at SeeMore headquarters. I think he is buying in to the SPI putting method, he rolled in several 20 footers as we were talking about set up and technique. What a great day with my brother from another mother.

Wish I could have made it fellas! I know y'all had a good time!

Once we get in the new house I will have to get over there

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Just got home, as always I had a blast playing golf with Old Gray. We paired up with two other senior golfers, Dan & Butch. Everyone got off to a pretty bad start over the first 4 holes so Bill and I began playing "good shot". That seemed to straighten out things somewhat. I was able to share with Bill some of what I learned in Tennesse at SeeMore headquarters. I think he is buying in to the SPI putting method, he rolled in several 20 footers as we were talking about set up and technique. What a great day with my brother from another mother.

I absolutely LOVE the model SeeMore putter Dawg brought home from Tennessee. I believe it was the SB2 model and this has always been my favorite SeeMore putter. With it being counter balance made it that much more sweeter to meet her! :in-love: Dawg gave me some private lessons with the knowledge he picked up from his trip to the SeeMore outing and I must say, it is something I will enjoy honing on the practice green.

Playing golf at Lane Creek today with KellyBo, MaryC, and a tournament buddy of Kelly's. It will be a fun day out there with all those hawt mommas. :bananadance::blob::golf::guitar::golf2::thumb:......

Playing golf at Lane Creek today with KellyBo, MaryC, and a tournament buddy of Kelly's. It will be a fun day out there with all those hawt mommas. :bananadance::blob::golf::guitar::golf2::thumb:......
Y'all have fun buddy!

Playing with my buddy Marc tomorrow at 09:28. If anyone is interested let me know asap because Marc is also looking for players. :thumb:

Ive got to get up there and get a round in wjth you. Maybe after the mc ill drive up and see if you can lose the directions to the woodshed

Ive got to get up there and get a round in wjth you. Maybe after the mc ill drive up and see if you can lose the directions to the woodshed

Sounds good GB! I'm taking myself to it all the time so I might as well give you a tour also... :D

Sounds good GB! I'm taking myself to it all the time so I might as well give you a tour also... :D
Okay, but no scratching my name in it with a pocket knife.

Okay, but no scratching my name in it with a pocket knife.

I may even bring KellyBo along to show us how to get er done :golf2:. That is if I can drag her away from all the projects going on at our new home :whew:

Jerkies who is a relatively new member of THP is coming to Lane Creek Monday for some golf. I will be setting a tee time tomorrow (Sunday) for 9 ish. KellyBo is going to play so we need one more if anyone is interested :thumb:

We have been working all day in our kitchen putting up tile and we will look forward to a break come Monday :golf2:

I'm taking off Thursday and Friday before Labor Day weekend. Think there may be a Lane Creek round in order for one of those days?

I'm taking off Thursday and Friday before Labor Day weekend. Think there may be a Lane Creek round in order for one of those days?

I hope so buddy!

Im looking forward to it. looks like another warm day on the course for Monday.

Tee time is 9:44 for Monday. Back to putting tile on the kitchen wall. :beat-up: One more day of work and then play time! :blob:

Update: Not sure if KellyBo will be able to make it as we have new furniture coming for our living room tomorrow. We will have to see what time the delivery is scheduled.

Jerkie / Bugman and I had a great time today at Lane Creek. Well except for his magnetic draw for all sorts of insects. :D I laughed my arse off at Bugman doing various dances around the greens, fairways, and tee boxes today while mating with several of the bug species of Georgia. :laughing: Bugman can whack the hell out of a golf ball too. I was real impressed with his golf game and I have no doubt he enjoyed our golf course. Well except for the really fast greens and the occasional bug or two. :alien: Bugman settled down real quick after the first tee and just settled into the THP'er mode. You can't beat golfing with fellow THP'ers. It's as good as it gets and come on back buddy when ever you get the chance :thumb:

I hit the ball pretty well today overall carding an 86. Anything under 90 is always a good scoring day for me. Especially these days ...

Thanks OG for the awesome hospitality while I was there. Made it back home to Virginia today, where the bugs are friendlier. If anyone makes it up to Virginia please let me know so I can get us on the course! Georgia golf is a damn fine game but the THP'ERS are the best part.

KellyBo and myself are playing with two of our friends (Troy & Martha) we knew from Monroe CC this morning. They are coming to Lane Creek for some golf and fun at 10:00 a.m. My buddy Troy is 70 years old and blows it by my very BEST drive by 50 yards. Shames:shame: the hell out of me. I have seen him hit #5 at Monroe CC with a driver / 6 iron. #5 is a looonnng par four and the approach is uphill which makes it even longer. Troy told me one time after one of my smoked drives which approx 250 at best that when I age like fine wine maybe I can hit it out there like ya supposed to. :beat-up: I'll enjoy watching him blow my doors off again today and KellyBo nailing down fairway after fairway. Martha is playing a good stick to. It will be a fun day with beautiful weather, good friends and playing on a fine golf course! :bomb:

Y'all have fun!

I've been looking for a reason to come out there and play, I wonder if I'll be around that weekend...

Im trying to convince my wife that we need to come down to GA for vacation #2. Don't think ill win but I can't wait to come back to play with GA THP'ERS again. Just need to wait until the bugs die off.

Im trying to convince my wife that we need to come down to GA for vacation #2. Don't think ill win but I can't wait to come back to play with GA THP'ERS again. Just need to wait until the bugs die off.

LMAO! Bugman you would have loved it out there today. Nice and cool and no bugs to speak of. Well they knew you were not around... :D

Back