Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Update: MillerTime has a friend coming up to join us so the foursome is full :D

Can't wait!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a blast with you fellas yesterday! Sometimes you play a course so many times that you take it for granted, but Lane Creek is an awesome golf course.

Had a blast with you fellas yesterday! Sometimes you play a course so many times that you take it for granted, but Lane Creek is an awesome golf course.

Always enjoy you guys dropping by?
It's cool watching you young guns knock the cover off the ball

Still no word on when they will do the ablation on my back buddy. I am thinking we have played our last round together until next year.

Still no word on when they will do the ablation on my back buddy. I am thinking we have played our last round together until next year.

Sorry to hear about your back partner. I'm having some issues with my big right toe healing post surgery in addition to my right hip. Damn right knee is shot to hell so I'm like an old horse needing put out to pasture ...

Have a Merry Christmas you old coot !!?

I'm getting senile as hell because I could have sworn I said I was gone, however since I'm still here, there will be a huge wing ding at Lane Creek in 2016..

I mean like really huge as I hope KB and I can get like 36 folks to tee it up this spring .

Sounds like fun. You know I love Lane Creek (and KellyBo and you brother) looking forward to the spring fling.

Sounds like fun. You know I love Lane Creek (and KellyBo and you brother) looking forward to the spring fling.

Good location and pretty sweet little track = fun times !

Oh Dadguymm.... Let's take on the world OG

Oh Dadguymm.... Let's take on the world OG

Since I'm still here, I think, we're going to have one hell of a blow out at the ole creek! Not something for the weak of heart mine ya. I mean there will be some tail whupping going on!

Last edited:
Since I'm still here, I think, we're going to have one hell of a blow out at the ole creek! Not something for the weak of heart mine ya. I mean there will be some tail whupping going on!

I like the sound of it!

Back