Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering a new stand bag to match my new headcovers would like black white and red thinking either titleist lightweight stand bag or sun mountain H2no lite anyone have any experience with either?

sun-mountain-h2no-lite-stand-bag-white-black-red-500x500.jpg
1027109-aab.jpg

Going to buy some SM5s this weekend. I'm thinking 54 S or M and 58 M or K but really can't decide

Pondering a long iron style hybrid I really struggle hitting hybrids!
Adams dhy
Callaway utility
Ping rapture
Mizuno h4

Help me out guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to track down a decent looking Sligo belt buckle, not having a ton of luck without paying a tiny fortune.

Altitudes.

I want a set again.

Altitudes.

I want a set again.

This was expected.

Hard for me to imagine NOT having them in the bag.

So damn solid, fun, easy....list goes on.

This was expected.

Hard for me to imagine NOT having them in the bag.

So damn solid, fun, easy....list goes on.

Between alts and apex, I really wouldn't want another iron set.

Between alts and apex, I really wouldn't want another iron set.

Can't blame ya. I need to thin the hoard soon.

Results speak my man.

has anyone tried the apexes and the SLDR irons? they both look great, I am wondering how they compare

has anyone tried the apexes and the SLDR irons? they both look great, I am wondering how they compare

Apex feel better to me. Length seems similar. By the naked eye, I would say I hit it higher with the SLDR. I think the SLDR look better at address(shape wise) although I prefer the finish of the Apex.

Pondering grips. Probably gonna go with all 13 being the same. I've never had that in my bag and for some reason it's becoming something I think about when I have one of my wedges in my hands

Pondering grips. Probably gonna go with all 13 being the same. I've never had that in my bag and for some reason it's becoming something I think about when I have one of my wedges in my hands

Are you leaning in any direction Phil?

Lamkin ace 3gen are most definitely my fave and price is good with decent color selection. Utx are not bad at all but a bit more pricy

Lamkin ace 3gen are most definitely my fave and price is good with decent color selection. Utx are not bad at all but a bit more pricy

I did put a Lamkin on my 56 and I really like it. But something about a corded grip makes me want to lead that way

Apex feel better to me. Length seems similar. By the naked eye, I would say I hit it higher with the SLDR. I think the SLDR look better at address(shape wise) although I prefer the finish of the Apex.

Thanks Dean, higher could be better for me, will have to try them both

I did put a Lamkin on my 56 and I really like it. But something about a corded grip makes me want to lead that way
Ndmc are very good! Just not nice for my soft hands lmao

Many many colors! I think you will like em a lot.

Lol I do love the color options. And I'm the kind of guy to match grip with club color lol blue for SLDR green for RBZ 3 wood and so on

Lol I do love the color options. And I'm the kind of guy to match grip with club color lol blue for SLDR green for RBZ 3 wood and so on

The blue on the SpeedBlades will look fantastic! There are some deals to be had for them too. Best of luck!

Can't blame ya. I need to thin the hoard soon.

Results speak my man.

Honestly, maybe even just an alt 5/6 and then Apexes the rest of the way. But they're both just sooooooooo good.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

You disgust me

I like fun golf. Those clubs define fun golf.

I will 100% get my hands on another set of heads this fall, I have no doubt. Then they and the apex will get to alternate when I feel like it. Winning all the way around for me.

I like fun golf. Those clubs define fun golf.

I will 100% get my hands on a mother set of heads this fall, I have no doubt. Then they and the apex will get to alternate when I feel like it. Winning all the way around for me.
I had a moment today where I was really looking forward to getting the 4i. Will be way easier for me to hit than my current 4i or hybo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back