The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Well he said he wanted to finish career in Cleveland. .maybe that means leave and come back 2 more time.

But I think it's the play for increased max like most thought

I would absolutely agree. Like I said, if he opts out only to have the meetings with other teams and the witch hunt that follows, I will be very surprised. But in that case, I think the city crucifies him again.

And I've think I've heard the teams will be splitting possibly 600 mil in 2 years which is just crazy.
Plus I think a title in 2 years will be tough

And sports center just said he can opt out after 1 year?

And sports center just said he can opt out after 1 year?

Yes there's a player option for next year. But I'm almost positive his salary is higher because he can opt in. Relax mike he's not going anywhere

Nah he could have done that anywhere he's here for good

I think it would be cool to see him finish his career in CLE and bring a few championships to his home.

It's good to be a Mavs fan that doesn't have to worry about the franchise's greatest player ever leaving. In fact, he even volunteers for less money to help the team sign more players.

I posted this on Facebook and I know Ricky saw it, but I'll post it here for JB. Like father like son. And yes, hes a fan of JFF :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405257775.507915.jpg

Boy I really don't know about the Pau signing. It's supposed to be a multi year contract and I hope it's incentive laden. Defensively he's not any better than Boozer. He's a superior passer to Boozer and better in the post, but is it really worth it? I'm not partial to this deal yet. We'll see the terms of the contract soon.

Boy I really don't know about the Pau signing. It's supposed to be a multi year contract and I hope it's incentive laden. Defensively he's not any better than Boozer. He's a superior passer to Boozer and better in the post, but is it really worth it? I'm not partial to this deal yet. We'll see the terms of the contract soon.

It would have made more sense going to the Knicks with Carmelo resigning plus have Phil Jackson in NY wouldn't hurt either but too late for that.

edit: but at the same time it seems Chicago has made better playoff runs in the past than Knicks and with JR Smith in NY they'll never win a 'chip. Too immature.

Can't wait to wear this to the games this year!

4a3ajypy.jpg

Sounds like Houston is not matching parsons deal so he will be a man afterall

Deng...2 years and 20 mil with heat

Deng...2 years and 20 mil with heat

Interesting here because everyone was reporting that he was declining $10mil/year offers all offseason in search for more money

Sounds like Houston is not matching parsons deal so he will be a man afterall

It's funny that Houston was saying they could match and pay Bosh the max but then did neither and said they didn't match because of how it would tie up too much money.

Silly Rockets, basketball is for Dallas

Interesting here because everyone was reporting that he was declining $10mil/year offers all offseason in search for more money
Yeah but it's souf beach

So rockets pick up ariza in trade
Chris Anderson resigns with heat.
Hearing if ray Allen decides to play again in 2014 it's a lock to be cleveland
And management continuing to say Wiggins is going nowhere

It's funny that Houston was saying they could match and pay Bosh the max but then did neither and said they didn't match because of how it would tie up too much money.

Silly Rockets, basketball is for Dallas

I think it all depended on Bosh. If they got him, Parsons would've been worth it for the next few years. Without Bosh, it feels like Hou doesn't feel like it has enough star power to get over the hump and thus will be keeping money open.

I really want Wiggins here for the long haul. He's gonna be crazy good

I don't think Cavs get Love this year.

I don't think Cavs get Love this year.

Not if Minnesota is stuck on getting the best prospect in 5 years for a player who leaving next year anyways

Back