#IceBucketChallenge

Matt, was that your wife that was laughing so hard and doing the filming? She has a great laugh! Well done, partner.

I think that was a combination of my wife, who was doing the filming, and her mother, who helped instigate the kids to get the third bucket.

C'mon! :) Now I got to figure out who hasn't been called out yet.

I will post the video later today. My wife is looking forward to it. Thanks again guys :)

I will post the video later today. My wife is looking forward to it. Thanks again guys :)
It's funny how willing people are to help when they find out what exactly you have to do.

Great job checkered and sox fan!!! Thanks for playing gents!

Cookie. I'm off to so mine this afternoon, against the wishes of the women in the family who think it's stupid and dangerous. But that means it's right up a guys alley :)

Since I didn't make the 24 hour deadline a donation will also go to your SPCA charity.

Cookie. I'm off to so mine this afternoon, against the wishes of the women in the family who think it's stupid and dangerous. But that means it's right up a guys alley :)

Since I didn't make the 24 hour deadline a donation will also go to your SPCA charity.

Awesome, thanks buddy - looking forward to it!

#IceBucketChallenge

Well. Here's my attempt. Pretty Lame.

I think my bucket tosser was afraid Id go after him with a 6 iron if he got me full on.

By the way it's really tough to make a good swing when you know your about to get splashed.

Oh my charity if you guys don't make it is Autism Speaks.

http://youtu.be/GbI0TIin0Oc

Last edited:

I think my bucket tosser was afraid Id go after him with a 6 iron if he got me full on.

By the way it's really tough to make a good swing when you know your about to get splashed.

Well done Rob

#IceBucketChallenge

Nice job CAA_beat!

Did I just get called out again?

Next iteration is me naked so need to make sure I heard this right.

I like your style Greg, hitting while getting the bucket would be so distracting. I would have ended up topping it lol.

Nice job Rob!

Did I just get called out again?

Next iteration is me naked so need to make sure I heard this right.

No. I was telling you the donation was still coming.

I called out Tequilla4Kapp and EaglesFalcons. Unless they have already done it. It's hard to keep track of who's been called out already. Ha

No. I was telling you the donation was still coming.

I called out Tequilla4Kapp and EaglesFalcons. Unless they have already done it. It's hard to keep track of who's been called out already. Ha

LOL, wasn't sure but thanks for clarifying and for donation!!

No one wants to see me naked afterall.

#trustme

;)

LOL, wasn't sure but thanks for clarifying and for donation!!

No one wants to see me naked afterall.

#trustme

;)

No the Cookie Monster shorts was quite enough. Ha

Thanks Barry for calling him me out!! http://youtu.be/T3wXS1GWqaY I call Shane Posey, Rancey Sparks, & Josh Miller. You're on the clock or donate $10 to the March of Dimes. Good luck and enjoy fellas!!

Last edited:
I like your style Greg, hitting while getting the bucket would be so distracting. I would have ended up topping it lol.

Thanks Dustin. Well it want a top but I'm pretty sure it was a week slice :)

I need an extension. I can get it done tomorrow. But I can't make it happen tonight.

Thanks Dustin. Well it want a top but I'm pretty sure it was a week slice :)
Better then what I would have ever hit sir. *Hats off*

You guys came through and got me at least 25 thanks for my video post (yes Pete, the one where I made a quick exit out of me seat after the ice water came raining down on my head..lol) so, true to my word, a $25 donation was just made to Cookie's SPCA of Texas charity and a $25 donation was also made to my ALS Association charity.

Thanks for making sure I got there!

Back