2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

73 to 67 this week, still no shot at wining anything, but going up is fun!

I only moved up one spot thanks to ZJ. Not a good week of picks for me.

Stayed 3rd...I didn't even know Harman existed...but someone else did :)

Only 6 million behind the leader. I like my chances.

I've cracked the top 100. Went 2,7,7,11 and 15 and was still 27th this week lol but I'm making up ground. Sucks I joined as late as I did

stayed at 19 again...had Zach Johnson but he couldn't pull it off.

Still 43rd

Almost made it to the 20's but still at 31st after this weekend. Had ZJ BH and SS so that really helped, but I imagine everyone else had them to. But owell, onto the Open Championship and I just got my guys put in so I am ready to go.

Moved to 24th. Picked the winner but it doesn't help when only 4 out of 10 players make the cut!

Stayed stagnate at #39, however fell further back earnings wise.

I moved up 1 spot to 28th.

I like the view from the top :) Now I need a little luck to help me stay here.

I dropped to 9th overall from 8th but think I'm a tiny bit closer to the lead money wise now. $1.7m behind the leader, Mr. Moosejaa.

Dropped to 34 because I didn't start ZJ... Going to have to have some knockout weeks to get back up there.

Holding steady at 13th... 4th week in a row and really need to start picking some winners if I want to make a move.

Inside the top 50 to 47th. Had 4 guys in the top 10

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Bad week. 2nd to 4th. 11k back, to 800k back of 1st.

Oh Well! Lets pick a winner this week!

since I'm spinning my wheels I'm going for broke this week with the big guns. We will see how it goes!

I spent every last dollar this week. We'll see how it goes. Picking a winner last week only moved me up 6 spots....

Trying to put more of an emphasis on the Euro's this week, keep a bit of the cost down, and have the payroll available for someone like Tiger (even though I would prefer to not play him).

My fantasy team is looking a little better today. Only one missed the cut, and several are within striking distance. Tomorrow will be a key day, however, and will probably determine whether anyone can touch Rory this week. Will he keep his head together, or falter? Although I don't have him this week, I think he'll keep it together.

I had 3 miss the cut with only 1 really in the hunt.

All 10 made the cut but they're all looking up at Rory. Closest is 6 back.

Rory furyk then scott...then a huge drop off to the turds

Back