Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Saw THP twitter account say the winner will be announced today. I thought they were announcing I almost freaked out... talk about pins and needles.

NRVOUS!

Tick tock goes the clock...

I may just camp in here all day long, man this is exciting

i'm just as excited to see what new villainous name will forever be attached to Mr. Finley!

Good luck to all who entered!

Should we make MikeDean441 the favorite before it's announced? :p

Should we make MikeDean441 the favorite before it's announced? :p

Ever since I saw his entry (and laughed) I have been singing that damn song non-stop. Spin my right round baby right round like a record player...

I'm on pins and needles this morning as we await to see whom the newest member of Team #BasementDwellers is. I have no idea who it is so the excitement is very much there for me as well.

And those not selected, don't fear! The next contest will be underway shortly and undoubtedly you guys will continue to bring it!

The #GrandaddyDOS train is picking up steam as we build a team, we will be ready to roll some #ZooCrew tail in December!
There will still be plenty of time to get in and if this contest was the beginning I have no doubt the rest of them will be highly contested!!!

He's got you in his web :)

Ever since I saw his entry (and laughed) I have been singing that damn song non-stop. Spin my right round baby right round like a record player...

Whoever gets picked, this has been so fun already. Great entries for an EPIC event, and what 6 more contests after this one!

I need to find something to do or I will lose my mind every time I see an update. Can't wait to see who is chosen and starts the journey to #Dos with #Cookie.

I need to find something to do or I will lose my mind every time I see an update. Can't wait to see who is chosen and starts the journey to #Dos with #Cookie.
I have been trying to work since about 7 am however I have gotten nothing done because I keep seeing updates .

I want back in. Bad.

ane6apu5.jpg

this one is still my favorite to win, go get them Joe!

haha, glad it was well received, took longer than normal to come up with one

And the winner is...
#MindStrangler

Congrats to LordByron on winning the 1st contest on THP and becoming the first member (outside of Captain #Cookie) to join Team THP. Your ticket is punched and you will be heading to California this December for the trip of a lifetime.

Congrats!!!!!! Welcome to #TheDos

Congrats LordByron! Great name!

congrats LordByron

And the winner is...
#MindStrangler

Congrats to LordByron on winning the 1st contest on THP and becoming the first member (outside of Captain #Cookie) to join Team THP. Your ticket is punched and you will be heading to California this December for the trip of a lifetime.

Congratulations!!! that was a nice name for Mr Finley!

Make us #basementdwellers proud Lord!

And the winner is...
#MindStrangler

Congrats LordByron you are in for an amazing experience .

Back