The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work, 12 hours yesterday and a boring 8 today. I am pretty sure I hate the commercial construction business...

Thanks guys. It has been a pretty sucky year so far. Can't wait to change it in two weeks with some awesome THPers

Oh, how I am going to miss the aholes upstairs walking around in high heels on wood floors at 5:30am waking up the baby. Going to miss constantly cleaning up after them so the place doesn't look like a Crack house. Listening to them running up and down the stairs at night to go smoke 1000 times sounding like an elephant and then throwing their cigarette butts in the driveway where my daughter is all the time.

Thanks guys. It has been a pretty sucky year so far. Can't wait to change it in two weeks with some awesome THPers

Maybe but this year has also brought you that beautiful little princess. Just try to stay positive and your year will get a whole lot better in a week or so. ☺

Had to put our cat down last night. Really sucks. Had him for 10 years. He was a great pet.
Just read this Tim, so sorry to hear. Having a 7 year old cat, this hits close to home and I don't look forward to the day. Hang in there.

I feel so bad for my wife. Today is her first day back to work so she had to drop both boys off at daycare and she's taking it kind of hard. For the last 10 weeks, she's been the one there for the baby every second of every day. She let me sleep so I could work which meant she was up all night for weeks. She knows it's the right thing to do because as a household we need her income, but it doesn't make it any easier for her

Sorry to hear about your cat WCBM. Always tough when they're with you for that long.
I feel so bad for my wife. Today is her first day back to work so she had to drop both boys off at daycare and she's taking it kind of hard. For the last 10 weeks, she's been the one there for the baby every second of every day. She let me sleep so I could work which meant she was up all night for weeks. She knows it's the right thing to do because as a household we need her income, but it doesn't make it any easier for her

That is tough man. It's not fun dropping your kids off for the first time. I had to do it the last time my wife went back to work after our son was born, and both kids were going to a new place. I'll admit I teared up a litte; it ain't easy.

Had to put our cat down last night. Really sucks. Had him for 10 years. He was a great pet.

So sorry to hear about your loss. It's never easy, even though you know it's for the best.

I have to work from home today as my shoulders have quarter sized blisters from a sunburn. I applied sunscreen quite often just too much time in the sun I guess. I feel like an idiot

I have to work from home today as my shoulders have quarter sized blisters from a sunburn. I applied sunscreen quite often just too much time in the sun I guess. I feel like an idiot

#Confirmed #BookIt

It was hard on my wife to. That first day back and dropping off two kids is heartbreaking. But in the long run getting those kids out of the house and socializing is amazing.

I feel gross this morning. Up all night with terrible stomach pains, got out of bed this morning wanting to puke my guts out. Its a bit graphic, but man I feel disgusting. No clue what is causing it. Really hope its just a 24 hr thing.

That's tough. I remember the first time I dropped each kid off, I was sort of ok with my son, but the first day I dropped off my daughter? Ugh. I don't blame your wife for taking it hard at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post deleted...

Rant completely understood.

I will only say this. As a new member last year it took me all of two contest/signups to see it was 100% fair. All it takes is a little paying attention to the winners and seeing it's always a balanced amount of longtime and new members

Please don't let hrs haters (and I never use they term..ha) get to you.

I feel like I need to respond because you said nobody needs to respond. Haha. You already know whatever you do is ALWAYS going to be questions and scrutinized. It's just the way it is sadly. But just keeping doing what you guys have been doing. Obviously you have been doing something right all these years.

I am whipped, completely wiped out from the weekend. It seems that holding my eyes open today will be the main objective.

I'm just going to add this for everyone to keep in mind for the remainder Grandaddy contest.

I had what I thought was just a phenomenal entry for one of the MC contests. Then when I read the winners entries. I was able to say without any doubt.. All three were better than mine.

We just have so many damn creative people on here.

I hate that there are always those who ruin the fun for everyone else. I love THP and everything they stand for, I've had a blast at both events that I've been to. I hate people who are selfish and and just don't get it.

JB and GG you are truly appreciated by many, much more than those that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back