The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome to hear Mr. Ricky! Great to see you finally end up with a home after all the hiccups you ran into along the way!

My HHJJ is THP'ers.

What a fantastic weekend we had in the DFW area. Multiple guys driving in from 4 plus hours away and just a really good time on the course.

I'm constantly reminded why I HATE playing golf alone. No better golf than that with THP'ers.

2 months ago I started a bathroom reno. I was overly optimistic on timeline, thinking a week tops.

This morning I hooked up the in-floor heat (which surprisingly worked), and all that is left is figuring out a transition from hallway to bathroom on a floor that I raised 1/2 and inch.

The finish line is in sight..... I didn't think it would take this long, but at least it is almost here!

Had a great time camping with friends this weekend, and now #THPMC on the horizon...definitely a #HHJJ.

We are closing on our new home on Friday. We are so lucky and blessed to be purchasing our home from such wonderful people. We have spent a lot of time with them and they are so happy for us and have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. They wanted a young couple to raise a child in the home like they did. When we left the other day my daughter ran up and gave them both a hug. She barely even hugs us. It was really cute. My daughter calls the new house her "castle". She keeps saying "Go castle". We are really excited. The packing and moving sucks but it is soo worth it.

Congrats Ricky. Having read some of the stuff you went through to get here and how it makes your girl feel good, it's great to see some updates like this.

We are closing on our new home on Friday. We are so lucky and blessed to be purchasing our home from such wonderful people. We have spent a lot of time with them and they are so happy for us and have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. They wanted a young couple to raise a child in the home like they did. When we left the other day my daughter ran up and gave them both a hug. She barely even hugs us. It was really cute. My daughter calls the new house her "castle". She keeps saying "Go castle". We are really excited. The packing and moving sucks but it is soo worth it.
That is awesome Ricky!! I am so happy for all three of you!

Home from a great weekend away to do some fishing. Back to the grind tomorrow but it was an awesome couple of days.

Just got an email inviting me to join in a league, be a "regular sub".

18 holes match play weekly, on different area courses (some I've never played!!)
Each hole can be up to 2 points.
One point for winning the hole
1/2 point for splitting the hole
Bonus of 1/2 point for winning hole with par.
Bonus of one point for winning hole with birdie or better.
Sounds simple enough, anyone ever play a similar format?

I am Pretty stoked!

Couple of things. I'm getting married on Friday, and also our grandpa and uncle are expert custom boot makers in Texas, and they made us these as our wedding gift
e5uduva2.jpg

Couple of things. I'm getting married on Friday, and also our grandpa and uncle are expert custom boot makers in Texas, and they made us these as our wedding gift
e5uduva2.jpg

Congrats on the wedding. Those boots are freaking sweet.

e5uduva2.jpg

Congrats on the wedding. The boots are snazy

Congrats Ricky! Glad that big hurdle is finally gonna be crossed.

Congrats Mr. Satchmo! Those boots are sick

I think this is everyone's hhjj today . One lucky member is going to have their dreams come true and be announced a member of team #Basementdwellers

Got a manuscript accepted today. It's always a HHJJ when that happens!

Really dude?

I live about 1.5 miles from there.

Question is how did I not see this until now?!?! My Tapatalk has been giving me issues. Damn well guess we get to meet next week.

Feeling sick today.

But today will be a great day!
I just got a call (heart stopped BTW) letting me know that a customer appreciates the work I've done for them and will be signing a 5 year service contract.

A lucky THP'er will have his world rocked today!

My wife just sent me a text (heart stopped again) and wished me luck today.

Guys are gearing up for their final week of #THPMC prep

On top of that it's #ContestWeek at THP, which is awesome!

HHJJ INDEED!

Time to put on my big boy pants.

My new supervisor (starting 8/4) just asked me to apply for a corporate credit card (25k limit) that will be required for mandatory training in which I will be traveling to.

I'm almost positive though that many of you on here will say that this is nothing, or that 25k is small compared to your card...but I don't care! This is huge for me! LOL

#ClimbingTheCorporateLadder

Time to put on my big boy pants.

My new supervisor (starting 8/4) just asked me to apply for a corporate credit card (25k limit) that will be required for mandatory training in which I will be traveling to.

I'm almost positive though that many of you on here will say that this is nothing, or that 25k is small compared to your card...but I don't care! This is huge for me! LOL

#ClimbingTheCorporateLadder
Very nice having a card makes things so much easier.

The expense reports/turning in the receipts suck at the end of the month . I always seem to lose a couple of the receipts so I suggest having a spot or envelope you can throw them into right away.

Good to see things going well I know you were search for a while there for something different.

Today I felt the need to say thanks.

Today is a great day, I am in a FANTASTIC place right now!

Just hit me that it's Monday, and while I'm exhausted from a relaxing weekend (yup, you read that right) I am not one bit bothered by my long commute or having to "survive" Mondays. It's a weird feeling for me to actually enjoy the work I do. That's HHJJ enough for me.

My wife and I submitted an application to adopt a puppy from a local shelter. Keeping our fingers crossed!

My wife and I submitted an application to adopt a puppy from a local shelter. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Good for you. That's how we got our guy -?great way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e5uduva2.jpg
Congrats on wedding and the boots are awesome!!

Getting a text from my new golf instructor this morning to see if I had a chance to work on the changes we discussed on Friday and to see how it went.

Totally unnecessary on her part, but it made my morning. Tells me that she is invested in my swing changes and progress as much as I am. Also tells me that I made the right choice.

Getting a text from my new golf instructor this morning to see if I had a chance to work on the changes we discussed on Friday and to see how it went.

Totally unnecessary on her part, but it made my morning. Tells me that she is invested in my swing changes and progress as much as I am. Also tells me that I made the right choice.
That's awesome. Sounds like a good match to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back