Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not been a good start to July for the Brewers. And the news on Segura's son is heartbreaking and explains his season long slump.

Segueras news is just terrible. Very tough as a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Uggla suspended for 1 game? How do you get suspended riding the pine?

What did he do wrong?

I believe he signed a massive contract and then crapped all over himself.

But seriously, undisclosed suspension. Whatever that means.

Probably made an ass out of himself for sitting on the bench, and the Braves docked him a day.

Read he only got to the game an hour before first pitch. I think they're looking for reasons to get rid of him now... But you think his performance on the field would be plenty

Read he only got to the game an hour before first pitch. I think they're looking for reasons to get rid of him now... But you think his performance on the field would be plenty

I'm sure he's begging to be released.

Who's gonna give him an honest chance anywhere? Who's gonna pay what the Braves are?

No one, but they don't have to. He gets the $15 mil this and next regardless of if he sit on the bench, at home, or with someone else.

that's a cool spot

BshS6mlCAAAITHT.jpg

How is Cano starting over Altuve? Is Cano actually a better second baseman than Altuve?

BshTlzhCUAAhhTL.jpg

How is Cano starting over Altuve? Is Cano actually a better second baseman than Altuve?
fan's vote starters(except pitcher)

depends on what you are looking for. I would say yes because he's been doing it more consistently for a longer period of time. Not knocking Altuve though, he's a hell of a young player that seems to be coming in to his own.

fan's vote starters(except pitcher)

I have always disagreed with the way the all-stars are selected. There has to be a better way.

I have always disagreed with the way the all-stars are selected. There has to be a better way.

I am fine with the way they do it, but the game should not matter, it's an exhibition & should be treated as such, what ever the score is after 8.5 or 9 innings (if the home team needs to bat) thats the score who cares who wins or loses. Team in the world series w/ the best record gets home field advantage

I am fine with the way they do it, but the game should not matter, it's an exhibition & should be treated as such, what ever the score is after 8.5 or 9 innings (if the home team needs to bat) thats the score who cares who wins or loses. Team in the world series w/ the best record gets home field advantage

I think it's stupid to let home field be decided by an exhibition game. That being said, I've had so much more interest since that's been the case.

About to head to the MLB fan fest. Looking forward to feeling like a kid again for a few hours.

About to head to the MLB fan fest. Looking forward to feeling like a kid again for a few hours.

Wish I could be there. Have fun!

Joey Bats put on an impressive power display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back