Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

The iron to the furthest right and in the foremost ground seems to be a dpc replacement. Maintaining dual pockets but with some type of insert. Color me ingrigued! And those wedges in the background are sexy!

Those look awesome! I really want to try all three out.

Those look awesome!!!

Looks like it says J15 as well. Wondering where that number comes from, but all of them look incredible. Can't wait for more pictures to surface to show more angles.

Looks like it says J15 as well. Wondering where that number comes from, but all of them look incredible. Can't wait for more pictures to surface to show more angles.
2015 ? Maybe they are changing the numbering up a little to match release year. Or maybe it really is a Japan only release ( I really hope not)

Yup, I want a new set of Bridgestone irons.

Not even a little.

Also, found a clearer pic elsewhere and the middle one is stamped CB and the farthest right looks like it says DPF... What the F does the F stand for???

According to trademark filings it is Dual Pocket Forged

2015 ? Maybe they are changing the numbering up a little to match release year. Or maybe it really is a Japan only release ( I really hope not)
I hope like crazy it's not a Japan only release. The tour stage X blade limited combo set still haunts my dreams lol

I dont speak of pre-releases as many of you know...But I will say that yes Morgan Cup staffers will receive a new set of Bridgestone irons upon release.
I will also say that if I was not in the THP Bridgestone Championship in FL in October, that I would get on the waiting list. I cant say if anything will be there, but ya just never know...

I really hope that these get released in the US market. Even if that means they rebrand them J42. Personally I like the J15 better. Will help people remember it easier if they are released in 2015.

I dont speak of pre-releases as many of you know...But I will say that yes Morgan Cup staffers will receive a new set of Bridgestone irons upon release.
I will also say that if I was not in the THP Bridgestone Championship in FL in October, that I would get on the waiting list. I cant say if anything will be there, but ya just never know...

Well hello there

I'm in it to win it.

Where will that be in FL and when? Would love to come out and meet some fellow THPers in my area.

Why'd you have to go and say this?.....so much more ticked that I can't make this event. Enjoy the "ya never know" fellas!

Well, that's a Teaser... Glad I'll be taking my talents (or lack thereof) to the Championship.

Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

Glad I'm already in the Bridgestone championship!

Those J15DPF's look amazing.

Any chance this will lead to the introduction of LH equipment?

Really like the looks of these irons.

#epic.

Yup, I want a new set of Bridgestone irons.
Me too. They'll go nice with my stand bag......

As if I wasn't looking forward to this enough already?!

Back