Official Gmamas Golf British Open Pool thread. Good Luck Entrants!!

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
If you have not entered or dont know what this is about look here

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...50-to-be-given-away-by-Gmamas-Golf-FREE-STUFF!!

Ok guys and girls the pool is now officially open. We will have to dummy down the prizes some unless we get a huge rush between now and thursday. Remember that this pool is for THP members only, so you can invite all of your friends, but they will have to get a THP screen name to enter.

You will see when you log into the pool site that the process is very simple. One thing to remember.

USE YOUR THP SCREEN NAME AS YOUR "TEAM NAME"!!!!

Follow the directions below to enter the THP British Open Charity pool.

1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join.cfm

2. Enter the following information:
a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 35019
b. In the Pool Password box, enter 'charity' (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form, including a personal user name and password. Use your THP screen name as your “Team Name”.

4. Enter your picks, with the ability to change them right up until the tournament's first tee time.

It's that easy. If you have any questions, let me know.

Please feel free to use this thread to harass each other as much as you want. So, Gmamas has 2 entries and will add one more. Those entries are "in play".

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
I will definitely be entering my picks after work. #browserfailhere

Awesome!! Will entter my picks tonight when I am home.

the link works fine on a computer. are you guys having issues with that??? no hurry to enter. we have until the first tee time on thursday.

the link works fine on a computer. are you guys having issues with that??? no hurry to enter. we have until the first tee time on thursday.

My employer is blocking the link...below is the notification when trying to access. No worries though, will just enter when I get to my personal computer.

Based on your corporate access policies, access to this web site ( http://www.runyourpool.com/join.cfm ) has been blocked because the web category "Gambling" is not allowed.

gotcha. i wish we were gambling!!!

I am in, now it's time to get those picks in.

Thanks for the fun contest. I'm in.

picks are in but I reserve the right to change them until the last possible second allowed ha ha

Got me picks in too. Thanks again for setting this up!

picks are in but I reserve the right to change them until the last possible second allowed ha ha
you can actually change them until the very last second....

My picks are all entered! Good luck everyone!

Pics submitted. Thanks for setting this up.

Entry In! Good luck everybody

My entry is in. In case anyone wants to do it, the mobile site for the pool works just fine.

My issues are work-related security issues as well. Nothing on your end with the site.

My picks are in, hoping Tiger comes into form hahaha

I'm in!!!

I'm in as well

Got my email reminder this morning, but, haven't had time to get my entry done. I'll get it in tonight or in the morning. Should be fun.

I'm in. Shots in the dark all of them!

Back