Kenny Giannini G6 Flow Neck Putter Review Thread

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The review has been published on the homepage here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=23535

Some may be familiar with the product that Kenny Giannini is putting out right now, but for those of you that aren't, here's your introduction. Kenny has been involved in putter design and manufacturing for 35 years, both with OEM's and in solo projects.

His offerings are all boutique style, high-end milled putters from soft carbon steel. The design work is quite simple and void of the flash that some high-end putters will have, but the detail work speaks for itself. Some great looking face milling and the finish itself (003 non-glare) is just beautiful in natural light.

You may notice the small slot on the bottom of the putter. This is something you'll see here and there in other putters, but not all that often. The slot only goes a short way into the head of the putter (as opposed to all the way through) and is said to enhance feel. Some brief testing tonight showed the feel is definitely there. A unique softness that is unlike anything I currently have at home in a pretty nice collection. Very quiet impact sound - not heavy or plush, but just a very quiet, soft click that is remarkably consistent across the face.

At 358g, this is a pretty hefty putter and it feels nicely balanced in hand. With the midsize PURE grip it was quite enjoyable to roll putts with.

Stay tuned for more information and updates, as well as a full review. Plans are for some Q&A with the company so we can deliver as much relevant information as possible.

Here's the company line and some specs for you. Then pictures below.

The G6 Flow Neck is a classic putter that incorporates our trademarked and patented ‘Soft Slotted Face Technology’, 1/4 offset, a short flow neck and a head weight of 358 grams. With 3/4 toe hang, it is designed for the inside-sqaure to inside putting stroke. This gem is available in both our new ’003′ non-glare finish and Platinum. Available for shipment March 20, 2014 this model comes in right handed models only

- $355
- Custom fitting options available
- Model pictured has midsize PURE "Giannini" branded putter grip
- Magnet closure headcover

DSCN4934-L.jpg

DSCN4931-L.jpg

DSCN4908-L.jpg

DSCN4911-L.jpg

DSCN4915-L.jpg

DSCN4917-L.jpg

DSCN4920-L.jpg

DSCN4921-L.jpg

DSCN4928-L.jpg

DSCN4930-L.jpg

DSCN4923-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Want in the worst way.

Gorgeous putter Hawk!

I like that finish on that putter. Talk about a clean looking putter. Well done.

I wanna take that putter behind the middle school and...practice putting with it.

Seriously, the golf course is behind the middle school.

That is one really, really nice putter. Great finish, and that flow neck is just so very clean looking.

Beautiful looking flatstick right there.

Been waiting for this as its absolutely my favorite putter of his that I have seen. Flowneck blade in a gorgeous black finish? Yes please.

Jealous.

Very clean look. I would buy a handful of those grips right now.

Oh my! Very pretty little lady you have there! I've just now started using the Pure pistol Standard size grips and love them. Such sweet understated lines.

Noice!

JM

Yea, the grip was a nice surprise. Tacky as can be and nice feeling on the hands.

Great review for a great putter

Let me wipe the drool off of the floor. Wow, that's a beauty.

Beautiful, I love the finish.

Have you you played a putter with the feel slot in it before?

Awesome. Looking through Ken's offerings, there are some beautiful offerings.

Beautiful, I love the finish.

Have you you played a putter with the feel slot in it before?

A couple. Actually had a limited edition Bettinardi that had one and left me unimpressed. This is nothing like that one though.

That's a beautiful putter. Stunning.

Such a beautiful putter, and love the sound slot.

Crazy random, I've been piddling around with a Giannini all week. Absolutely beautiful looking putter

Amazing looking putter for sure.

I love my G-1, but the finish on mine seemed to rub off quite easily, specifically on the neck. I'm not sure if it's just mine, but I always put my headcover on when I'm not putting with it and was quite disappointed that this happened after just 2 rounds with it.

8fcb208c94c6cd2d4e623d381446a8af_zps8e5a4c68.jpg

Might be worth contacting them if you're having an issue.

That is a sharp looking putter for sure! And such a great style and finish. Jealous for sure.

Back