2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

#CookiesTeamWontCrumble!

I..

I Believe..

I Believe that..

I Believe that we..

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!

#TeamBasementDweller is coming for you #ZooCrew!

Last edited:
I did reverse of that, I already cleared my schedule and took vacation, worse case if I dont get in, I can always go somewhere warm while it is cold at home

I just got this cleared today myself and scheduled the time off incase. Missed this contest since I couldn't get a confirmation till after the deadline. I'm ready to enter the next contests knowing I'm good to go if chosen =)

I just got this cleared today myself and scheduled the time off incase. Missed this contest since I couldn't get a confirmation till after the deadline. I'm ready to enter the next contests knowing I'm good to go if chosen =)

Great to hear! Looking forward to your entry for contest number 2.

Pretty cool discussion with Harry right now in the first contest thread.

Indeed it is. Questions like that though seem to be coming off as someone who could be concerned..

Indeed it is. Questions like that though seem to be coming off as someone who could be concerned..

Oh he is worried and scouting for sure.

I don't know. I think Harry was sincerely challenging us. I think Harry and the whole Zoo Crew are quite confident--perhaps overconfident. One thing I think is for sure. The #BasementDwellers will not be underestimating them. I'm not saying that our team did last year, but, they really didn't know what to expect. This year's team will have that advantage, as well as the hunger for revenge.

Oh he is worried and scouting for sure.

All he has to do is look in this thread and see the challenges from last years participants, JB and former captain Jman and now #CaptainCookie to being preparation and improving now. That way you have a head start on the competition after you get selected, improving is second nature and you know what you need to do to get in prime shape. There are other challenges that will emerge throughout the process, but the first is bringing a great team of #BasementDwellers together. We have one under our belt now, it's all business now.

My wife came home with a new fish today and we named him Finley.
He's a mean looking son of a gun!
ysuhumun.jpg

I love seeing the interaction this early! Means they'll be a ton going on between now and December!!!

ysuhumun.jpg
Fishy Finley. I like the sound of that. Would have been a great villain name!

Fishy Finley. I like the sound of that. Would have been a great villain name!

Kind of like A Fish Named Wanda.....

From The HTC One Blue!

ysuhumun.jpg
I could see him in the Megamind movie costume!!!
Megamind.jpg

Well THP'ers, the first contest has officially come and gone.

I'm proud to have LordByron announced as the second member of Team #BasementDwellers. He's a chef and has something special cooking for the #ZooCrew.

All we need now is some help with the delivery of said "something special" and I'm looking for 6 more Dwellers to make that happen.

The next contest will kick off soon.....bring your best.....as evidenced by the first contest it will take wit, creativity, and a STRONG entry to capture a spot.

We are in for one hell of a fun ride, and I can't wait to see the 6 that will join Byron and I in this epic battle with the #ZooCrew.

I'm proud to have LordByron announced as the second member of Team #BasementDwellers. He's a chef and has something special cooking for the #ZooCrew.

All we need now is some help with the delivery of said "something special" and I'm looking for 6 more Dwellers to make that happen.

The next contest will kick off soon.....bring your best.....as evidenced by the first contest it will take wit, creativity, and a STRONG entry to capture a spot.

We are in for one hell of a fun ride, and I can't wait to see the 6 that will join Byron and I in this epic battle with the #ZooCrew.
**changes About Me Profile from Accountant to Dominos Pizza Driver**

Didn't get in on the first contest (Lord Byron well deserved) but I'm not giving up. I going to work harder to come up with a winning entry to help with the delivery of that "something special" to the #ZooCrew.
baqavaju.jpg

Can't wait for next chance

Looking forward to the opportunity to join my guy Byron! Wouldn't mind getting out of Chicago in December

Looking forward to the next contest and a chance to join #Cookie and Lord Byron!!

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Cant wait to see what the next contest is. Even if my dream doesn't come true and I don't get in the lead up to this event is awesome. It is great to see so many in these contests and read what they will be doing to beat the #zoocrew if they are lucky enough to get in.

I love the way Team THP is shaping up, maybe the name will have to be changed to team BasementKitchen! With Captain Pastry and his first member Chef Byron!

I feel that I am about to give myself a decent prep in case I get into this.
I am about to fill in for a league where I know exactly one person( who won't be there!!)

Furthermore, I've never played the course, and tonight is money night. The team I am subbing for is in third place only 5 points from first and 4 points away from falling out of the money.

It's hero or goat time!
Yes, there is a little pressure!!!

Back