Odyssey Putters Thread

Just picked up a Metal-X #7 has a sweet HC with a girl on a surf board

Here it is. Did I role it? No. But I was tempted.

attachment.php

That SS grip is freaking legit, dude. Nice!!

Spent some quality time with the Protype iX #9 HT the past couple days. Loving it so far. My distance control is unreal with this thing and the feel is exactly what I remember made the WHP such a great putter. Sank a few putts the past couple days that have made me very confident in it already. The MXM is gonna have to battle!

Spent some quality time with the Protype iX #9 HT the past couple days. Loving it so far. My distance control is unreal with this thing and the feel is exactly what I remember made the WHP such a great putter. Sank a few putts the past couple days that have made me very confident in it already. The MXM is gonna have to battle!
My thoughts exactly! Just like I mentioned the other day, the distance control is just great. Gives a really good feel. Glad you're liking it

I am once again a member of the Odyssey family. Versa 9 BWB. I love this putter! I have never taken to a putter as quickly as I did this.

kwjstuK.jpg

ss7qDHX.jpg

jseY8Wp.jpg

I am once again a member of the Odyssey family. Versa 9 BWB. I love this putter! I have never taken to a putter as quickly as I did this.

kwjstuK.jpg

ss7qDHX.jpg

jseY8Wp.jpg

Sweet #9, congrats !

Can't wait to see the Odyssey cover for this week. Have a spot on the shelf ready for it. Haven't had luck with the major releases so hope that changes. It hasn't been easy getting them in the secondary market!

Can't wait to see the Odyssey cover for this week. Have a spot on the shelf ready for it. Haven't had luck with the major releases so hope that changes. It hasn't been easy getting them in the secondary market!

imagepng

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
Nice looking cover, thanks for sharing just a hacker.

Another view of the Odyssey Open Championship cover from their twitter feed...

I am not a big fan of this one.. for 100 I doubt I add it to my collection

I don't think they beat the US Open, but very cool, I love the font on the Odyssey!

Those blade headcovers are absolutely amazing!

I don't think they beat the US Open, but very cool, I love the font on the Odyssey!

Particularly on the blade cover, it's a very "Beatles" font. The only part I have yet to understand the significance of is the green shield. Callaway also used it as some of the pull tabs on the staff bags, but I am not entirely sure of the significance.

The bird is called the Liverbird and is a symbol of Liverpool.

I really like it. Hope I can snag one at release this time.

Like the look of the blade cover.

I like the design of this one, but will not be pulling the trigger. My #Buckets is safe

I like the design of this one, but will not be pulling the trigger. My #Buckets is safe

I agree, going to be hard to knock the buckets out of the bag.

Who do I need to beg for a #7 center shaft tank cruiser this next year?

Who do I need to beg for a #7 center shaft tank cruiser this next year?

That would be a deadly putter, I know I'd give it a real hard look.

Back