The Official Milestone Thread

Congrats on all of the recent milestones folks and a special congrats to Captain Donne, well done everyone!

Congrats to all the recent milestones! I got a long way to go to put up 441-like numbers, but I notice I recently hit 2000 posts. And I did just stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Congrats on all of the recent milestones folks and a special congrats to Captain Donne, well done everyone!

Hey, weren't you just at 45,000? Time to slow down, maybe haha! Belated congrats - hope the new SeeMore is working well for you!

Just realized this morning I passed 6k probably yesterday or the day before. Almost in exactly one year; less than a week over. I remember hitting 1k and thinking that was crazy!

congrats on all of the recent milestones fellas

Love seeing all the milestones

Hitting my 3,000th post. I went on enough about how great this place and the members are in my post earlier in the week regarding my 1 year anniversary, so I'll just move on to post 3,001 and beyond. :comp:

Hey, weren't you just at 45,000? Time to slow down, maybe haha! Belated congrats - hope the new SeeMore is working well for you!

Well, that was last month, and I probably do need to slow down. The SB2c is working very well, thanks. How's yours. I know you bought one after the event.

Great stuff, guys

And THIS is my 4000th POST! Here's to another 4000! Thanks for being my internet #Basementdweller golfing brothers (and sisters).

Just realised that I have just gone through the 3000 barrier, must have been a few days ago. Woo Hoo.

Just passed 3000 posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 3000 a little while back. That is definitely the most posts I've ever had on any forum, so it's a testament to this place that I keep coming back!

And THIS is my 4000th POST! Here's to another 4000! Thanks for being my internet #Basementdweller golfing brothers (and sisters).

Well done A J, congratulations!

3955218-4206770673-attachment.php

Looks like I recently hit 7,000. Cheers to another 7k!

Looks like I recently hit 7,000. Cheers to another 7k!
Didn't realize but I blew past 6,000... I'll race you to 14k ? ;-)

I just hit 1000, it's been a fun journey.?

congrats Jordan!

Solid numbers guys! Keep it up

I just noticed that I rolled past 20,000!

Back