24 Returns - Live Another Day

That ending had to be a way to leave the door open for another season. Can't think of any other reason.

That ending had to be a way to leave the door open for another season. Can't think of any other reason.
i was thinking the same except for the Silent clock at the end

i was thinking the same except for the Silent clock at the end

was the clock silent after the last season? the one that was also supposedly the end? I cant remember

I thought the silent clock was for Audrey.
they did one for her after she died, then there was also Silent as Jack was going away in the Helicopter...

Spark, I was wondering about the clock at the end of previous seasons as well

Interesting enough that the Russians didn't secure him after the exchange or in the chopper. I think there's more to this story that will be told.............later.

what enemies does Jack have left that are still alive?

I just caught the finale tonight. But as the helicopter was landing I was wondering the exact same thing.

Or wondering what President from the past might be dragging him into something.

Nate- your right the Chinese had him for a couple years and he got away. So I'm sure he'll out think the Russians.

24 without Jack Bauer will be crap. I might tune in to one or two but can't imagine it will catch fire like the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess we'll find out now if Jack Bauer make 24 or if 24 made Jack Bauer.

I will give it a shot but with very low expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military hero returns home and trouble follows him. Has to stop a terrorist attack.

I liked this show the first time I watched it, when it was called Homeland.

24e86eq.jpg

No there can't be a 24 without Jack Bauer!!!!

They were totally setting up Yvonne Strahvoski to be the next Jack Bauer in the last series - she could pull it off. She could spend the 1st half getting him away from the Russians and then the 2nd going after some other badguys and have Jack finally, definitively die at the end.

I'll give it a shot to see what it's about

That's like bringing the sopranos back without Tony

I don't like that they aren't using any of the old cast. I could see a spin off if some of them returned and then had Jack make a few appearances during the season. Wouldn't mind a return of Elisha Cuthbert.

I don't like that they aren't using any of the old cast. I could see a spin off if some of them returned and then had Jack make a few appearances during the season. Wouldn't mind a return of Elisha Cuthbert.
+1 to this....

Just when I thought they had milked this for its last drop

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back