Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my match with flog yesterday,our 17th hole was a Par 3 that played 171 uphill. Pin was tucked in the right front corner just behind a bunker. I was one down in our match, though, so I had to fire at the pin.

I hit a draw that started just right of the green and curved back onto the pin. The bunker blocked the view of the hole, but it looked close. Ball ended up coming to rest about four feet from the cup. The pitch mark was about 2" just left of the hole.

Made the putt the square the match. (And then flog returned the favor on 18.)

Yesterday I'll go with everything about the 18th hole. Perfect drive down the fairway that left me 87 yards. Hit my 58 on the green and got it to funnel back towards the hole to about 4 or 5 feet. Made the birdie putt. Just that whole sequence to me was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

217 par 3 ... It my 3w on target the whole way ... Rolled 4ft from pin ... Love watching a ball that you know almost immediately that is good and watch it as it makes it's way the pin ... It's why I golf ...

Disclsimer: that only happens 2-3 times a round ... Otherwise I am a scrambling fool :act-up:

225 par 3, back pin so closer to 240 into the wind, 5 Deep to two feet and made the putt for birdie.

Chipped in for birdie. Fun thing was, I almost did it again 6 holes later.

Best Shot Of Your Round

Chipped in for birdie. Fun thing was, I almost did it again 6 holes later.

Well played sir because NO putts were dropping today! (For any of us)

23* Adams hybrid from the right rough, 185 yards landed in front of the green and rolled to inside 10'. Not bad considering I couldn't see the flag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

106 par three. Played to the right and let the slope carry it down to the pin, about 6 feet. Left the head cover on the putter......short! :banghead: Tap in par.

JM

85 yard gap wedge to 18 inches. Made the birdie.

Honorable mention: 10 foot putt to save par on 1, 8 foot putt to save par on 2.

8 iron from 155 out.

Stuck it to 4 feet.

We will not discuss the birdie putt.

64 yard lob wedge that landed just on the edge of the green and rolled to the edge of the cup. Can't believe it didn't drop in.

Crushed my hybrid off the tee downwind on a 330yd hole leaving me 65 yards out. Hit a perfect lob wedge that landed 3in in front of the cup and then glanced right off the pin. Felt like Tiger Woods because if it hadnt hit the pin it could have/should have spun back and been very close. Missed the birdie putt. Story of my weekend.

I had a great time today! 300 yard drive to the middle of the green on the 2nd, 7 iron to 8 feet on the par 3 10th, pitch out of thick rough to 6 feet and drained putt for birdie on the par 5 12th.

I don't have a handicap yet and went out in 53 but came back in a PB of 42, delighted!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60 yard lob wedge to a front pin. It landed just on the green and tracked right into the cup for an eagle on the final hole of my round today.

Hole in one on a par 3 162 yard hole using a off brand 3 Wood. Wilson Staff ball. That was my fourth time playing golf as well.

Hole in one on a par 3 162 yard hole using a off brand 3 Wood. Wilson Staff ball. That was my fourth time playing golf as well.

Congrats!!!! I've been playing for 17 years and I'm still without an ace. That's awesome. Def keep ya coming back for more!

Congrats!!!! I've been playing for 17 years and I'm still without an ace. That's awesome. Def keep ya coming back for more!

Thank you! My wife's brother and dad were there and couldn't believe it. My father in law drove up to the hole first right after to confirm that it was in there. Sweet feeling!

I had a Par 3 of about 150 with the pin in the back of the green and wind slightly against us. Hit my 8i right over the top of the flag stick, landed on the fringe, and spun back off the pin. Left me a 3" birdie putt. Probably the closest I will ever come to a hole in one.

140 yd par 3, 9 iron flying straight at it. I see it hit the flag and rattle. I'm screaming like a little girl and so is the guy ahead of me on the next tee box. I get up there and divot is on the rim of the cup, bounced back 4" from the hole. So close to my first hole in one, my god I'm still excited. I should've dunked it!!uploadfromtaptalk1405466478880.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405466487988.jpg

From 150 with an 8 iron. Probably 5'ish feet.

duqamequ.jpg

Good-good in my book

Hawk dart.

395 par 4 into a little breeze....driver then 5h to here, dropped the birdie.

ry5eduza.jpg

8 iron from 147.

Trying to steal my thunder ddec? Go to hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back