What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 after work. Hit most of my clubs well. Driver is still taking some getting used to but we're getting there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked a quick 9! Headed to the course expecting just range time. The rain we got today meant mats only however that also meant an empty course.

Does picking up golf balls all over the basement count? It is one of my daughters favorite things to do, I made her a special shag bag full of non gamers to play with.

Lurked here as much as I could during work, practiced with my pops for a good 3 hours at the range, now just some THPing before bed!!

18 holes today with a pretty good player, and a couple of his friends who are just a tad liberal with their scorekeeping.

Walked 18 this morning.

Had a fitting/lesson yesterday at SeeMore HQ, such a great experience.

Playing 18 with TexasBubba after work. Then going to pick up some irons I purchased today.

I come on this website every single day. About the only golf related thing I do each day.

Played 18 with milehighgolfer at a new track. As always great time

Played 18 and placed a yardage book cover order

Short game practice for an hour and THPed.

Cruised forums and scoped some new equipment that I'm debating on purchasing thus far. Potential range session later after the office hours end.

Going to try and skip out of a company picnic a little early to play a few holes. Pulled the old blades and stand bag out, going to try and have some fun.

Drove past Agusta and Pinehurst on my way home from vacation. To bad I didn't stop to play.

I got my sweet Albatross ball marker and THP bag tag today !

Just lurked as much as I could from work! Now checking up on THP all night and watching the Golf Channel.

Small bucket of balls at the driving range. Watching golf channel. Checking out THP.

Walked 9 holes after work. Hitting the driver & irons very well but I still can't putt for crap. Gotta work on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice relaxing range session, felt great to blow off some steam

Shoe pondering
Trip to golf galaxy
Range session
Thping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back