Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Nice video! What an adventure awaits! We'll be following along and also trying to join you and #cookie in the contests to come!

Congratulations and good luck in December!

Congrats Byron. That was a nice video you posted. Thanks for representing THP in this event!

Love the video man! Congratulations B!

How awesome is it that your first event is such a massive massive event? So great!

A little late but

CONGRATS LordByron!

Thanks for the video LB. But now that Harry knows your a chef he'll probably try to save some $$$ and have you do the team meals. Ha

Having managed a hotel restaurant I recognized the dry storage right away. :)

Thanks for the video LB. But now that Harry knows your a chef he'll probably try to save some $$$ and have you do the team meals. Ha

Having managed a hotel restaurant I recognized the dry storage right away. :)

yep..doubles as my office as well as the dry store. We also have our ice machine and my personal coffee maker in there...I would do well waiting out a storm! ha

Congrats Lord byron!

Congrats Lord Byron, get ready for the ride of your life. Definitely check out the threads from last year, it was amazing to follow along but actually being there OMG WOW!!!!!!

Just watched your reaction video. Great stuff, dude. Congrats again. It'll be nice for you get out of the store room and see the world.

Who is Jason Findley? And if you think Rhiona will be a pushover, you have another thing coming my friend. She has been called my crutch and if I do recall is also undefeated in THP events.....

Thanks J! Take down, Rhiona (aka me?) Good luck, friend. I have mad powers of distraction and can also be sneaky good.

Bring on the fun, boys. Let's do this thing.

What a great way contest and we are just beginning. Congrats to Lord Byron on being being a 1st time winner on THP and doing so with a bang.

Lord Byron the chef, get cooking on that game so you and your team can take down Finely, Rhi, Ethan, Greg ' I can walk through glass' Seballa, Harry, Chad, JRod and Scorty aka the Zoocrew.

Congrats sir!

Thanks J! Take down, Rhiona (aka me?) Good luck, friend. I have mad powers of distraction and can also be sneaky good.

Bring on the fun, boys. Let's do this thing.
Oh no another "SuperVillian" with super powers. We'll just leave a trail of candy leading away from the greens. Rhiona's kryptonyte.

How awesome is it that your first event is such a massive massive event? So great!

The most awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Byron the chef, get cooking on that game so you and your team can take down Finely, Rhi, Ethan, Greg ' I can walk through glass' Seballa, Harry, Chad, JRod and Scorty aka the Zoocrew.

Congrats sir!

He will be prepared, I have zero doubt. We had a nice early morning chat and while he has his hands full with 3 kids including a 6 week old, he knows where the focus of his game needs to be and more importantly, he knows how to have fun on the golf course.

Only 25% of our team is known.....long ways to go and I can't wait to see whom the 3rd member of Team #BasementDwellers is!! That reminds me.....we need a contest, eh? Hmm....

He will be prepared, I have zero doubt. We had a nice early morning chat and while he has his hands full with 3 kids including a 6 week old, he knows where the focus of his game needs to be and more importantly, he knows how to have fun on the golf course.

Only 25% of our team is known.....long ways to go and I can't wait to see whom the 3rd member of Team #BasementDwellers is!! That reminds me.....we need a contest, eh? Hmm....
Contest !

Numero Uno without a doubt.

Short reaction video so everyone can put a face with my name...

I can't believe this is happening... my wife can't either...she keeps texting me how cool this is! Beyond Cool....
I keep reliving that moment of opening my email to all those p.m.'s...heart stopper!
Byron

We're going to have to play some simulator golf to keep you in game shape!

How cool!?
Those who don't have an interest of becoming a teammate, needs a pulse check!!

I know I'll be bringing it on the next contest, so we can talk about my game!!

How cool!?

How does anyone not have an interest, that's crazy talk!!!

How cool!?

How does anyone not have an interest, that's crazy talk!!!

You know what else is crazy?

Having to wait so long in between contests! Let's go already.

Just joking

Back