Contest - PUMA Soundchuck

Congrats McRock! Time to McRock! Ok, that's a pretty lame one :D

Congrats McRock!

congrats McRock!

Congrats Rock!! This speaker is a great companion on the course.

It seems to like the Pandora 2 Live Crew station.....

#justsaying

Congrats McRock, enjoy it!

Congrats McRock!!!

WTG McRock! Congrats on the win.

Congrats McRock! rock on!

Not gonna lie, I've had a chest cold for 3 days. I'm generally pretty grumpy in the mornings because of it. But I got the congratulatory message on my phone, and I've had a big smile on my face ever since. People walk into my office and just wonder what I'm so happy about (and of course, I let them know).

I've had a lot of lonely practice sessions recently (gearing up for my city tourney), and I think this is just the thing to put a bit of pep back in my step.

Added bonus, just had a new patio poured yesterday, and now I can have some outdoor tunes!

Thanks THP and PUMA! Now it's time to craft a new THP playlist!

~Rock

Congrats McRock!

Congrats Rock

Congrats!

Congratulations McRock!!

Congrats McRock!

Congrats McRock!! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Awesome prize.

Congrats! Now you can rock out on the course!

Congrats McRock!

Congrats McRock!!!

Congrats!

Congrats on the win McRock, the Soundchuck is awesome!

Big win with the SoundChuck. Congrats

Not gonna lie, I've had a chest cold for 3 days. I'm generally pretty grumpy in the mornings because of it. But I got the congratulatory message on my phone, and I've had a big smile on my face ever since. People walk into my office and just wonder what I'm so happy about (and of course, I let them know).

I've had a lot of lonely practice sessions recently (gearing up for my city tourney), and I think this is just the thing to put a bit of pep back in my step.

Added bonus, just had a new patio poured yesterday, and now I can have some outdoor tunes!

Thanks THP and PUMA! Now it's time to craft a new THP playlist!

~Rock

That's awesome congrats.

Back