2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
This thread will serve a few purposes. It will list the room assignments for the trip, it will have the info needed to book extra rounds (and discuss) as well as a place to setup extra nights stays with one another. All of the info you need is below, if you have additional questions, please let me know.

thanks
1. Room Assignments for the double rooms are below, these are valid from Friday until check out on Sunday.
Forum Name
v.man
DawgDaddy
Philly Golf Guy
jlukes
Rambler
dhartmann
GregDan
Jman
Jim54
e1iterate
sposey013168
O'Carroll
Lightningbolt
tpluff
Mikedean441
Jank
Martsy
milehighgolfer
CAA_Beat
Mancest

2. The cost for additional nights is $109 plus tax and resort fee ($27.75) per room per night. If you would like to add a breakfast as well, it is an additional $17.61 per person.
To book the extra nights you would need to call the resort and secure the room with a credit card (they will charge the deposit of $109 at that time to the card). The resort has all participants entered into the system and will need your credit card to secure the additional nights. If you are splitting the cost of the extra nights with another THPER they can split the costs up at checkout for you.

In a perfect world you and your roommate will be staying the same number of nights etc and that will avoid you having to move rooms. If this is not the case then use this thread to find someone else with the same extra nights as you and team up to secure a room. You will have to switching rooms for the actual event, but there is unfortunately no way around that.

3. Extra Rounds- The cost for all extra rounds is $50 plus tax. If you want to play the champions course you will have to pay the additional $75 surcharge plus tax.
The rounds can be reserved by calling 561-627-2000 ext. 76 The course has all participants in the system (real name), so when calling to make a tee time just give them the names of those players in your group. Like all of our other events please wait til you have a full 4some before calling, to make it easier on the resort.

So that we can reduce the probability of any billing errors taking place, please have all extra nights and tee times reserved no later than Monday September 15[SUP]th[/SUP]. This will give me time to work with the resort and make sure everyone is on the same page. I will reach out to everyone as the event nears and get the stay/rounds info from each person to make sure we are squared away.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
I will use this thread as a reference point for folks interested in extra rounds AM/PM each day, will leave it up to you guys to create the 4somes and reserve exact times.

Thursday AM
MileHighGolfer
G$$$
J4U

Thursday PM
Lighteningbolt44--Palmer Course 2:52
Sposeywhatever--Palmer Course 2:52
G$$$--Palmer Course 2:52
MileHighGolfer--Palmer Course 2:52

Friday AM
T4K-- 7:30 Palmer Course
Lightningbolt44--7:30 Palmer Course
Sposeywhatever--7:30 Palmer Course
ThreeBoysDad-7:30 PALMER COURSE

J4U--Palmer Course 9:48
O'Carroll--Palmer Course 9:48
MileHighGolfer--Palmer Course 9:48
G$$$--Palmer Course 9:48

CAA_Beat--11:28 Palmer Course
V.Man--11:28 Palmer Course
DawgDaddy--11:28 Palmer Course
Mancrest--11:28 Palmer Course

TH34
Bmik
#Cookie
Hawk (pondering)
G$$$

Friday PM

E1iterate-Champ Course--12:28
Jim54 - Champ Course--12:28
Canes-Champ Course--12:28
Pudge-Champ Course--12:28

Monday AM
PGG--Palmer Course 7:40AM
Rambler--Palmer Course 7:40AM
Dhartmann34--Palmer Course 7:40AM
Jim54--Palmer Course 7:40am

Sposeywhatever
J4U
Milehighgolfer

Last edited:
Great job Mike in coming through with more fantastic deals!

Fitty dollars is a big win 441. Way to go.

Unreal MD441. Hoping that Friday morning round works out.

Will be calling to book my rooms at some point this week

Mike - great job, thanks! I'll call to hold the extra nights shortly.

I am in for a Friday am round. (Are you going to compile and add the names to your post, above?)

Last edited:
Thanks for the efforts Mike!

I'll be calling to book extra rooms soon, may need a Friday morning round at the $50 rate....incredible!

Thanks for doing this 441. Really appreciate everything you do. Huge deals on the extra nights and rounds!

Looks great Mike...well done!!

I know Shane and I were planning on doing a Thursday PM round.

I am also going to be up for a round on Friday AM.

Looks awesome Mike! Can I hire you to take care of my personal travel plans? 441 is a machine!

and yes post #2 will be updated as I see folks chime in

Mike...you rock buddy. Even if I have to room with Shane....

Speaking of which...I'm staying Thursday night through Monday morning. How about you Shane?

Mike, that is awesome! Thanks for doing all this!

I am getting in Friday morning, so if anybody wants to get a Friday mid day/Friday afternoon round in I would love to join up.

I am also flying out Monday morning so will be staying Sunday night.

and yes post #2 will be updated as I see folks chime in
Put me down as a definite for Friday AM.

I'm going to think long and hard about 36. I've got a lot of golf to make up.

s**t just got real!

Thanks MD!

Put me down as a definite for Friday AM.

I'm going to think long and hard about 36. I've got a lot of golf to make up.
Was thinking the same thing I will either be playing 36 or spending the afternoon at the pool/bar don't know which I want to do yet

Last edited:
Fantastic work Mike! Ron and I will be enjoying Jack/Captain and Coke all weekend! That extra round is enticing as heck, might try and squeeze one in but most likely it'll just be range Friday afternoon. This weekend keeps getting more and more amazing. Is it the end of September yet?

Solid effort Mike! I'm in for a Friday AM round & will call to book my extra nights. I might of missed it, but is there a certain number to call or just the main number for the resort?

Also will be looking for a Roommate for Thursday night. So if anyone needs one as well shoot me a pm.

Mike, that is awesome! Thanks for doing all this!

I am getting in Friday morning, so if anybody wants to get a Friday mid day/Friday afternoon round in I would love to join up.

I am also flying out Monday morning so will be staying Sunday night.
Hey Roomie!!

I get in Thursday and leave Monday. So we can stay and split Sunday night if that works for you. I had told GG that if my roommate didn't stay Thursday night, I'd just grab a room at the airport hotel since I get in late anyway for that night.

Thanks Mike...for setting all this up. You are the man. I was undecided about extra rounds, but you might call that extra round rate "comical" :) See we do pay attention!

Hey Roomie!!

I get in Thursday and leave Monday. So we can stay and split Sunday night if that works for you. I had told GG that if my roommate didn't stay Thursday night, I'd just grab a room at the airport hotel since I get in late anyway for that night.

Thanks Mike...for setting all this up. You are the man. I was undecided about extra rounds, but you might call that extra round rate "comical" :) See we do pay attention!

boom!

That works perfect for me! I get into FLL at like 7am (Red Eye from San Francisco) on Friday so we should be able to meet up Friday morning!

Will send you PM, but awesome!!!!

Back