The Feherty Show.

Really wish there was a place i could find to download all the episodes. About the only show i miss, having dropped cable.

Really wish there was a place i could find to download all the episodes. About the only show i miss, having dropped cable.

They don't have them all, but they do have quite a few episodes on the golf channel website (along with some bonus footage videos). I haven't seen them anywhere else.

I really enjoyed the Paddy episode, he's one that has always fascinated me with his swing changes year by year.

I came away from that episode a Harrington fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't get the show here in New Zealand, anyone able to supply a link so I can watch previous shows online? Thanks.

I liked the Paddy interview. Always been a fan and feel terrible for the 4 year curse that GolferGal laid down on him :D

Feherty should do more live shows. This one was darn good.

I think I'd enjoy seeing him live one day. These shows are always really good.

Funny man i loved the joke about his dad and Faldo and Irish dave

huge fan of his live shows. very entertaining.

Really enjoyed the live show last night. Pretty funny dude.

Another live one tonight too. :drinks:

I missed the episode last night. Conference call at work just before it started. I am hoping to watch tonight and catch up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy the live shows. Overall I enjoy his regular show too though

Rocco is sure to get a strongly worded email soon.

Feherty live! Rocco mediate

Did anyone just catch the verbal beat down rocco laid on tigers swing coach chris como lol. I dunno if ive ever laughed so hard in my life, but it begs the question.... is rocco right? I think he might be. what do you guys think?

Rocco is sure to get a strongly worded email soon.
I was thinking the same thing. Guessing he won't be getting a Christmas card from Como either.

No idea if Rocco's right, but it was an interesting assessment. I still wish he would be in the booth more, because I enjoy his interviews so much.

I didn't hear it, will have to go search it out.

But I agree Rocco is very good on TV. Can't remember what tournament it was a couple years ago. He was doing on course reporting.

He would get to the ball (in the fairway) and go over exactly what the player would be looking at and how he would approach it.

Very good insight.

Who knows if he's right. I mean, it makes sense, but it's been that way for awhile.

Loved how he took dead aim at Foley with the readers comment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love Rocco, I didn't see the interview but I'm sure it was unfiltered like only Rocco can do .

After watching Tiger game tonight it sure makes you Rocco's got a point!!

Back