The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

I gotta admit I don't like the rivalry as much as I did the teamwork. I think viewership is down significantly too.
GG and I just said the same thing today. I also miss the cases each week rather than the single case they do all year. Burn notice and white collar went this route too and it hurt them the same.

I gotta admit I don't like the rivalry as much as I did the teamwork. I think viewership is down significantly too.
I agree, the wife and I keep talking about how the story lines were way better when they were together, rather than on separate sides, especially since they could move from one story to another, instead of staying on the same one, ALL SEASON!!!

It feels like they ran out of ideas and are jsut dragging this one out. The previous formula worked. Not too keen on this one.

Great to see Harvey and Mike sharing some laughs over dinner!

Great show tonight

I think I understand what happened at the end with Eric Roberts.

I think he gave Mike the money because he know he won't get screwed over. It's refreshing to see Eric Roberts not play a dirt ball.

Tonight's episode was much better than it has been this season. A welcome change.

Tonight's episode was much better than it has been this season. A welcome change.

Definitely less humor this season. A lot of legal stuff.

Great episode this week and nice to see the gang getting back together again.

The last couple weeks it has found the magic again. I do not like the teaser for the summer finale, however.

I am absolutely hooked on this show. It comes in and there better be silence during the show lol

The father-in-law comes to visit tonight/tomorrow. The wife and I discussed how we would be able to watch Suits this week due to his visit interfering with our viewing time....

Priorities!

I need to see what happens with Litt!

The last couple weeks it has found the magic again. I do not like the teaser for the summer finale, however.
I'm really curious to see what is going to happen between Mike and Harvey.

I'm really curious to see what is going to happen between Mike and Harvey.

Me too.

I have a feeling the sneak peek is being blown out of proportion though

Me too.

I have a feeling the sneak peek is being blown out of proportion though

I hope it is as it's gotten better since Mike's return. Hoping it just has something to do with Louis.

And when does Mike not being a lawyer rear it's ugly head again anyway???

This finale was good for 55 minutes. Then it went down the predictable path. The same path every finale goes down.

But with the ending.... what happens with Mike???? lol

But with the ending.... what happens with Mike???? lol

Nothing. Lewis gets his title. Jessica them implicates him in the lie. Makes him an accomplice.

Nothing. Lewis gets his title. Jessica them implicates him in the lie. Makes him an accomplice.

And then its all good again? Give me whatever I want, and I am ok with the lies!

The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

And then its all good again? Give me whatever I want, and I am ok with the lies!

It's almost like a documentary.

Don't feel bad about the fake lawyers' not having souls. Real ones don't have them either.

Hey Seth.
Haha

Exactly. Once he accepts the position he becomes complicit, making his hands as dirty as anyone else's covering it up.

So, Rory called out Rachel for IBC then proceeded to be the one dumping it on here. Friends or more? And how soon before Rory makes an appearance on the show?!?

Back