2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch ESPN app has stunk for me today

Come on Marshal, at least head it back into the FW.

Interesting stat. In the last 3 Opens that he has played, Woods has opened with a round in the 60s. Curious to see if he has gone out in the morning for every one of them?

Interesting stat. In the last 3 Opens that he has played, Woods has opened with a round in the 60s. Curious to see if he has gone out in the morning for every one of them?

Quick Google search shows morning in 2012, afternoon in 2013.

For all of the Phil Mickelson fans: ESPN3.com (or Watch ESPN on mobile devices) will show Phil's entire round on the same feed that the full Tiger coverage is occurring on right now.

That's a confident driver swing by Rors. Wowza.

Tiger got lucky drawing a good lie in the rough on 17, gets to the middle of the green from 237 out.

Henrik, nice club snap. Stay classy.

Come on, Stenson, seriously?

Hope that's the club you need on the next hole Stenson

Wow, don't like seeing that from Stenson.

Too bad the tour trailers have left for the week. But maybe Callaway can deliver an new via Drone!!

Ohhhh the club snap by Henson.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

nice 68 from Sergio

Awful. just awful. Cmon Stenson.

Wow talk about a change of events for Mr. Woods. He was E when I left and now is -3. Right back in the mix.

Stenson with the Bo Jackson club snap

Lol stenson

Lol stenson

He just smashed his iron in two with his knee. Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow talk about a change of events for Mr. Woods. He was E when I left and now is -3. Right back in the mix.
I left home and he was +2 after 4, I got to work grabbed my coffee turn on the online broadcast and see him -3. Wow!!

I hate not being able to watch this. What happened?
Really bad lie in the rough on 17. Only advanced it about 10 yards or so and snapped the club over his knee in anger after the shot.

We are discussing it in the Open Thread. Come join us, lots of great golf talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back