2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the international broadcast makes fun of Bubba in the nice "English" way.... I'm dying over here

What happened to bubba, I missed it

Did you see the stance Jimenez had to take there?

Oh Bubba...when he comes undone it gets ugly quickly

Henley with the near wiff. Wow.

Oh Bubba...when he comes undone it gets ugly quickly
He'll never win The Open. Links courses get you off kilter, you have to be so mentally strong to stay calm and realize the bad breaks are going to happen to everyone.

Is there video of Els hitting the spectator?

Hope Rory can get through tomorrow so I can enjoy my new bag! I think he will fold on Sunday this time.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Hope Rory can get through tomorrow so I can enjoy my new bag! I think he will fold on Sunday this time.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling a few people picked Rory. :D

Bubba just looks like he's given up

Rosey with a hell of a roll.

Lee's scorecard is def interesting as well, back and forth!

What a weiner.

I really really like Duval in the booth.

ZJ!!!! Goooooooo Zach.

Rors with a strong start - here's hoping he can exorcise his Friday demons and play well tomorrow. Adam is hot on his tail though!

Also, my Sergio pick is looking pretty decent at least for the time being! Opening 68 and T3 ATM, not bad.

They are reporting on the Open App Radio broadcast that someone is going around cutting the gallery ropes, causing crowds to go into areas they are not supposed to. Apparently someone is bored.

They are reporting on the Open App Radio broadcast that someone is going around cutting the gallery ropes, causing crowds to go into areas they are not supposed to. Apparently someone is bored.
Its probably Bubba, he looks bored

That fan turns out to be one of the best commentators/analysts I've ever heard. Hire that man.

Watching on espn3 you could hear Bubba complaining about all the people in the fairway, repeated several times he just wanted to play golf. Just before that triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back