What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my Cleveland 588 cb 58° satin wedge but then decided to buy a set of 54/60 in black pearl instead.

I now have 1 too many wedges.

My new (used) set of Adams CB3's has arrived! Can't wait to go hit them (though that won't be till at least tomorrow... :banghead:

gydede7u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yummy!!!!!!!!

Just bought a Mizuno MP FLI-HI 3/21*. Think it's a good investment for $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burger madness today of course!

I bought a TM TP 60* ATV grind wedge and a dozen TM Tour Preferred X golf balls. PGA SS has the TM balls on sale for $39.98..

Today, I bought a Nike Covert 2.0 driver on sale. I also sold my guitar (which I've been trying to do for over a year) which gives me enough extra cash to buy a new set of irons. I've been using a borrowed set of old Wilson's for the past several months, so I can't wait to have my own clubs again.

Dozen of Srixon Q Stars Tour Yellow and Strata Jet Yellow.

Burger for breakfast

Callaway X Hot Pro 5w. Callaway preowned got me again.

Got my Burger Putter cover and a THP Backpack yesterday.

JM

My new (used) set of Adams CB3's has arrived! Can't wait to go hit them (though that won't be till at least tomorrow... :banghead:

gydede7u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Great set of irons right there!

JM

a6uqasa6.jpg

I should be good on balls for a while

6 Dozen?! Heck you'll be good for at least a year if not longer!

I sure hope so, but at the rate I have been losing them lately, I should be good for like 20-25 rounds

Callaway Mac Daddy T Grind 54*

Two pairs of golf pants at the golf Smith sidewalk sale 33% off clearance price steal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of this haul Jason. I have one of the SeeMore divot/ball marker tools and I love it. The magnet is strong, and being on both sides of the tool, it's almost impossible for them to seperate in your pocket. Since my sole focus over the next 6 weeks will be on putting, I'm going to get one of the orange SPi balls...and maybe an new putter...might as well throw in a hat too.

I'm jealous.

I figured i would give it a go i love my 52*, 58* and 62*
The 52* has a nice big ding on the leading edge from a rock so i am going to replace it for now

Tank Versa #7

Come on brown truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back