What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't putt today. Improving in GIR and missed drives were just off fairway.
ebapynev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice days OITW and BC!

Back 9 eating me up as we speak, opened double-triple two penalties, but the front was alright considering stats, 42 with 1/7 fairways, 3/9 GIR and nothing but 2 putts on every hole so far today

Had a fun 4 over on a very easy par 71 course for 75. It was extremely easy 118 slope and short--but just fun. It good to play some stress free golf and put up a score now and then :alien:

38/38-76, 8/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 31 putts. This round doesn't really count because I was playing from the red tees out of curiosity from reading the "what would you shoot from the ladies tee" thread, but it is a definite confidence booster to throw up a low number like that.

39/39 78 at Meadowlands Country Club 72.3/133 ratings.

You put that towards your handicap right??
38/38-76, 8/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 31 putts. This round doesn't really count because i was playing from the red tees out of curiosity from reading the "what would you shoot from the ladies tee" thread, but it is a definite confidence booster to throw up a low number like that.

38/38-76, 8/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 31 putts. This round doesn't really count because I was playing from the red tees out of curiosity from reading the "what would you shoot from the ladies tee" thread, but it is a definite confidence booster to throw up a low number like that.
Nice dude!

No, I just chalked it up to a fun practice round.

The slope and rating should adjust accordingly, I'd say post it. Nice round either way though.

Why not? It's still a round that you played, and presumably, enjoyed. Post it up!

The slope and rating should adjust accordingly, I'd say post it. Nice round either way though.
The card only has 1 slope rating listed and ushandicap only lists the men's tee, so there's no way to post it that I know of.

a very frustrating 80. Struck the ball very well and putted very well. Two doubles and a very stupid bogey kept me out of the 70's again. Only solace is it was a course I'd never played before.

45-40/85
Another frustrating round as my play around the greens kept me from shooting a really good round. Did ok off the tee and hit my irons well for the second day in a row but bad chips and missed short putts cost me 6-8 strokes. I've figured out the putting but I need to work on the chipping. I'll take another crack at putting it all together tomorrow.

Well, I guess I had my blow up round! :angry: After shooting my best of the season (80) I follow that up with a 106!
3/13 Fairways
2/18 GIR
(I'm very stringent on what constitutes the fairway and green even 1inch on the fringe is still not the fairway/green)
10 3+ putts
7 - Double Bogeys
5 - 3+ Bogies

For some reason I just couldn't hit the ball. Ball striking all around was pretty bad. Fat and thin shots all the time. I sliced my driver in just about every hole (usually a pretty reliable club) and had to just put it down. I'm usually pretty great from anywhere 120 yards and in, but horrible today.

I'm just glad the course was empty today and no one was behind me. Haha. The course I went to today has you drive back near the club house after the 4th hole so my buddy stopped and got me a 12 pack. Needless to say, I stopped caring right about the 8th hole. Haha. I did have a few good shots though. I crushed a 330 yard drive on a par 5 dead center with no rolling hill to help me carry extra distance - Pretty excited about that! On a long (450) par 4, I followed up my tee shot (215 hybrid) with a GREAT 4-iron shot that I had to bend around some trees to get on the green in 2! ...just too bad I 4 putted...

I'm hitting up a small par 3 practice course to get my ball striking back in rhythm. That usually gets me back to my normal swing.

I got out for 9 last night after having not been able to play a round for over a week. A frustrating process, despite getting a few range sessions and putting practice in, I just find the two to be different from one another. Managed a 38 with two bogeys, but it was more of a story about putting than anything else - missed putts that would normally fall.

I'm still working on improving my swing path (from severe inside/out at contact), and as I make the change, it causes a couple of mistakes that lead to some bunker play. In any case, I had approach shots from 155, 172, and 90 yards that were absolutely perfect. Some of the best contact I've made in weeks, and it's got me extremely optimistic.

I've got a few rounds to play before my trip south on Tuesday, and I am very optimistic about my game. See the line, swing towards the line, and enjoy that accuracy!

46 at Lakeshore last night on the front 9, was putting terrible!

Got out late last night and played nine. I really can't complain about how I'm hitting the ball but just can't score right now. I had my first three putt in over 10 rounds, a fat wedge from 51 yards and a bad drive that cost me! Finished with a 39 including a double, two bogeys and a birdie.

fired off a +3 for nine holes last night. Played our "long nine", 4 par 4's, 4 par 5's, 1 par 3. Might have rushed into the house a bit as I played the last 3 holes in +4.

4/8 fairways
6/9 GIR
15 putts

Made one bad swing on 16 that blocked me out behind a tree, led to double. Hit a terrible hook off the tee on 17 but made a second ball birdie for another bogey. Tough pin to chip to at 18 and made another bogey. Felt pretty good, especially with that second ball recovery to salvage a bogey.

Lost Tree Club 38-41 = 79
The Golf Course is in excellent condition

I took a pic of the Clubhouse.

qa2asyse.jpg

49/45

8/14 fairways
2 GIR (still struggling here)
34 putts
3 penalties

Started out decent chipping close on the first 4 holes and not even needing to putt until the 5th hole. (Group gave me the first 4 as I was inside of a foot).

Low light was Taking an 8 on the 9th hole

Highlight was a 4 iron over a lake about 180 yds I hit a nice high fade to about 10 ft. 2 putted for par.

I am still in driver pondering phase - I can't get the ball out as far as I used to with the r1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39/41-80. Had a chance to break 80 but bogeyed the last. Thing was my ball striking was terrible. I was short and erratic off the tee and inconsistent with my approaches. Only hit 3 out of 14 fairways and 5 out of 18 GIR. My chipping was below average as well. However, my putter was on fire. Crazy how a good putter can mask the rest of your game when it's really on. 27 putts (no 3 putts) which is a personal best! Would of been nice to break 80 but all things considered I'll take it considering I only had 1 club working for me today.

93 in mid week medal - 8 over after the first 3 holes! luckily it picked up from there ... only just joined a club again so hoping the next 2 scores for my handicap go a bit better!!

42 with 3 penalties. 2 fairways and 3 greens and 16 putts. The score doesn't really tell the whole story about how I felt out there. I was killing the driver and put myself in spots that I haven't been for this course.

I chipped in from about 30 for par which felt awesome but could have been an eagle hahaha Oh well. My goal today was working on my weight transfer which is something that I really need to work on bc I know I can gain much more distance if I can this to be part of my game.

Beautiful day to be out on the course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back