Custom Converse - Design Your Own Chuck Taylor

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this site after seeing these:

Thanks Barry!!!

http://www.converse.com/landing-design-your-own

I've tried and saved a few different styles for USA, Nebraska, but of course THP!!!

Oh no, there goes my day...love Chuck Taylors.

I love converse and the personalization that they offer. I'm more of a purcells guy myself. I do have way too many pairs of converse...

Not a Chuck fan really, but I think I could come up with a couple of pairs I would wear.

Never been a fan, but it is cool you can customize them.

My sister got me a gift card for these a few years ago. The ones I designed were the laceless ones. I made the navy black and some grey.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

azasuhuq.jpg

Did someone forget to trim some thread?

I got mine 2 years ago through Converse Custom. Was fun and easy to play around on their website and design them. Received them about 4 weeks after order. Wear them to all the Tech games I go to for any sport unless its really cold and on game day when I'm not going. Comfy too!

Did someone forget to trim some thread?

the style of them is some loose threads, after 3 years they need to be trimmed haha

the style of them is some loose threads, after 3 years they need to be trimmed haha

Gotcha, I can see some bit that's a bit much IMO if they shipped like that.

But I'm not too trendy either.

Gotcha, I can see some bit that's a bit much IMO if they shipped like that.

But I'm not too trendy either.

nope they didn't ship like that, that's just wear and tear.

Sweet, I've never owned a pair of Chucks, but to be able to customize them would be a way to get started.

I may be a bit disturbed. So much fun and time wasted designing these sneakers. One thing is for sure, I like the laceless look the best. I think I want three pairs. One for any THP related occaison:
ocarroll_zpseeb97fc5.jpg

Then a pair to wear on Sundays in Fall:
gmen_zps0e5c9a65.jpg

And one that I would wear periodically (this one I'm struggling with--so many options for colors.
everyday_zps8fe7d382.jpg

The quality on those custom Chucks is really high. My daughter custom designed a pair that we bought her for Christmas, they shipped faster than we expected and they look *exactly* like the way she designed them.

Finally pulled the trigger on these:

071614016_zps477be69b.jpg

071614017_zpsc1465c06.jpg

Gotta love THP Green brother.

Look good Pete

Nice! Love those Pete!

Those look great Pete

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

If y'all click on the link in the first post, most of the custom models are 25% off. You can get some low tops for < 60.

If y'all click on the link in the first post, most of the custom models are 25% off. You can get some low tops for < 60.
I actually bought a second pair of lace-ups that are a...sports team themed...and I might buy a third pair for everyday wear I like them so much.

What shade are those? I have a pair in green.... I want to say Kelly green, but could be wrong.

Those chucks turned out great!

Back