What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 (+2) today. Played a 2 man scramble the front 9 and carried the team to a 37 as well. Driver was on fire today, T Grind was the superstar, and creative shots were executed. Felt really good to get back into things and see immediate results.

Wow on a non sunday..very impressive tpluff

Shot an 89. Too many putts. But otherwise pretty happy.

Way to go Steve! Your work is paying off.

JM

Met up with milehighgolfer for 18 at Fox Hollow before heading back to the mountains after my trip back to PA. #AmericanKangster was supposed to join us but he had a hustle going down so he couldn't join in.

Shot 43/42-85 and the rust from my little layoff showed. Ball striking was inconsistent all day but improved as the round went on. Only hit 2 FIR and 1 GIR on the front but was saved by 12 putts. Had 1 birdie, a triple, and 2 doubles.
I really enjoyed the course and definitely think it a great venue for our Denver THP gathering next month.

Looking forward to getting back to work on my game.

Met up with milehighgolfer for 18 at Fox Hollow before heading back to the mountains after my trip back to PA. #AmericanKangster was supposed to join us but he had a hustle going down so he couldn't join in.

Shot 43/42-85 and the rust from my little layoff showed. Ball striking was inconsistent all day but improved as the round went on. Only hit 2 FIR and 1 GIR on the front but was saved by 12 putts. Had 1 birdie, a triple, and 2 doubles.
I really enjoyed the course and definitely think it a great venue for our Denver THP gathering next month.

Looking forward to getting back to work on my game.
Man it sucks to have missed out today (stupid work). That track is definitely nice. 3 distinctly different nines can provide 3 different looks at an 18 hole round. The secret to that course is that the putts break only about half as much as what you see

I left work early yesterday and played a muni near my folks house that I used to play a lot when I was younger. Kind of easy but familiar, shot an 84, 30 putts. Only 2 FIR and 3 GIR. Driver was awful, short game was good.

42. Hit a few fairways and a handful of greens. 1 birdie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man it sucks to have missed out today (stupid work). That track is definitely nice. 3 distinctly different nines can provide 3 different looks at an 18 hole round. The secret to that course is that the putts break only about half as much as what you see

We missed having ya there, man. I enjoyed that course quite a bit. Loved the meadow 9. Fun and fair with plenty of challenge. I thought the greens weren't too hard to read. I had a couple hang on the high side but nothing egregious. The greens I'm used to are some of the trickiest I've ever played so most other courses I see much better. Definitely will play that one again.

We missed having ya there, man. I enjoyed that course quite a bit. Loved the meadow 9. Fun and fair with plenty of challenge. I thought the greens weren't too hard to read. I had a couple hang on the high side but nothing egregious. The greens I'm used to are some of the trickiest I've ever played so most other courses I see much better. Definitely will play that one again.
The meadow us really fun and if you hit greens you can really score there. Canyon with lots of subtle elevation changes from tee to fairway then to green is fun too

39 in league tonight. Got off to a slow start because the putts weren't dropping. Finished with 3 pars and 1 birdie though!

39 in league tonight. Got off to a slow start because the putts weren't dropping. Finished with 3 pars and 1 birdie though!
Nice Andy!

Very Nearly a PB

Very Nearly a PB

I'm going to preface this with this; the greens were really receptive today, and I got some really lucky breaks.

Home course; blue tees @ 6258.

Was just on fire today, hitting 8 of 13 fairways (9th was dead straight, just too long and through the dogleg), and 9 greens. Had 32 putts, my third sand save in the last week or so, and some really nice recovery shots.

I measured my driver shots and averaged 257.

Juuuussstt missed my PB by knocking it around to a 39-40!!! That 79 is with a penalty on 10 for a lost ball. It's a par 3 and I just clipped the end of a tree branch and never found the ball. Re-teed and "parred" it for a fiver. :sadface:

I know what has caused my lower rounds lately....I'm going to HHJJ for that post.

I'm going to preface this with this; the greens were really receptive today, and I got some really lucky breaks.

Home course; blue tees @ 6258.

Was just on fire today, hitting 8 of 13 fairways (9th was dead straight, just too long and through the dogleg), and 9 greens. Had 32 putts, my third sand save in the last week or so, and some really nice recovery shots.

I measured my driver shots and averaged 257.

Juuuussstt missed my PB by knocking it around to a 39-40!!! That 79 is with a penalty on 10 for a lost ball. It's a par 3 and I just clipped the end of a tree branch and never found the ball. Re-teed and "parred" it for a fiver. :sadface:

I know what has caused my lower rounds lately....I'm going to HHJJ for that post.

Great round.

44. Tee to green was good. Putter misbehaved badly. Worst putting all year for me.

Beautiful sunny day here in Raleigh NC. Got out this evening for 9 holes and had a 39. 3 of 6 fairways and not in bad shape on the misses and 7 of 9 GIR. Couldn't make a birdie putt to save my soul. One 3 putt that I rushed. Putter has been on fire lately but not today. Ended up with 19 putts on 9 holes. Oh well. Ball contact was the best it's been in a long while. Go figure. Order new clubs because I was frustrated with these and then go out and hit these really well. I attribute it to the clubs I'm getting being cavity back blades (wishon 575mmc) and the fact I've been hitting the demos a lot at my fitters lately. Lovely way to make myself second guess a decision (not really). Can't wait to get the new irons with KBS tour's in them!

I shot nothing. Top 5 kids shot combined +7 for nine holes in practice today. Love the way this team is bonding. Got the cast off my left foot one month after the heel surgery. In a boot now and about one month and some PT away from getting back on the golf course myself. Time to get to work!

Got out after work and shot a 40 on a relatively easy and open course. 1 double, 1 birdie, and the rest bogies and pars. No penalties, but 2 3 putts, including #9 where I hit the green, putt 1 was a horrible effort and I left about 6' away, and I lipped the par putt, or I would have finished with a 39. Aside from the 3 putts, which I somewhat attribute to slow greens, I can't really think of anything I'm upset about from the round, which makes me feel pretty good about where my game is at.

Rental clubs, soaking wet course, never played before. Shot 90. Not sure what that means.

48/51 for a 99. Had four blowup holes, and last three holes were 8,6,6. I clean that up, and I am good to go. 31 putts. Only 4 GIR. Was a grind today but happy with the score.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

44/44 Par 60...still pretty good for me. Nothing over a 3 putt. I did three putt all of my birdie opportunities though.

I played 93 on monday, and 93 yesterday night on a much longer/harder course, I still need to tame my driver, the Irons are getting solid

Oh what could have been

-1 35 on the front
Birdied #10 to get to -2

Shot 6 over on the last 8 holes for a 76

Wasn't great off the tee but my irons and wedges were on fire

Oh what could have been

Shot 39 from the ladies tees for a little experimenting. Didn't exactly go like I thought it would. Short game needs serious help

88 today. Couldn't get off the tee to save my life. Friday rounds continue to be my down fall for some reason. My putting and short game continues to be strong. I'm very confident from 100 yards and in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back