The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a funeral to go to tomorrow morning. Funerals are never fun, but this one may be the worst one I've ever gone to.

My Normal routine the last 6 days or so.

Go to bed.
Wake up at 3:00AM to cough out a lung and get a breathing treatment.
Back to bed Around 4:00

I think I am just going to stay up now....

Last nights dream....Keegan & JB would not wait for me to play golf, they already started when i got there & they knew i was coming :angry:

Stupid bed and pillows in this hotel are horribly uncomfortable. been hard to sleep.

Wife has a lovely bruise on her throat, she got hit last night while watching my son's game by an errant throw. She was in a lot of pain and didn't want our son to see, but she was not in good shape. Thankfully it was the last inning, so as soon as the game was done I grabbed him and we came home. She iced it for an hour, and this morning it's sore but she's not having any other issues.

What really bothers me about it, is that I was standing right in front of her... until I moved 2 feet to my left to talk to my father who was sitting next to her. If I had just stayed put, the ball would have hit me in the back.

It's 4:30am PST. Just when I get used to the time change, I leave. Won't be home until 7:30 EST tonight.

Long day of travel.

Wife has a lovely bruise on her throat, she got hit last night while watching my son's game by an errant throw. She was in a lot of pain and didn't want our son to see, but she was not in good shape. Thankfully it was the last inning, so as soon as the game was done I grabbed him and we came home. She iced it for an hour, and this morning it's sore but she's not having any other issues.

What really bothers me about it, is that I was standing right in front of her... until I moved 2 feet to my left to talk to my father who was sitting next to her. If I had just stayed put, the ball would have hit me in the back.

Glad to hear she is okay. That could have been disastrous.

It's 4:30am PST. Just when I get used to the time change, I leave. Won't be home until 7:30 EST tonight.

Long day of travel.

Can you watch the Open to pass time?

That's a LONG day.

Can you watch the Open to pass time?

That's a LONG day.

Southwest offers free Tv on wifi, but I'm not sure if live Golf is available and streaming is always spotty.

i swear i feel like i have employees that think i work for them... i think i may be too nice.

Glad to hear she is okay. That could have been disastrous.

Agreed. A couple of inches in either direction and it would be much worse. We're all very thankful that it wasn't. You wouldn't think that the kids throwing between innings is something you'd need to worry about, but from now on we'll be a lot more vigilant.

i swear i feel like i have employees that think i work for them... i think i may be too nice.

Fire someone. When they ask why, make up something ridiculous like you think their uncle was involved in the JFK assassination. It'll keep the rest of them on their toes.

Long day of travel.

Happens every time i am out there. Takes a few days to regulate and then I am leaving. Much easier to go East for me time wise.

Hotel pillows are the worst. Some exceptions apply to this however .

I have to agree with this. As a manager of a national chain I was restricted to buying a very specific brand and model.

But I hated them whenever I stayed in my own hotel :(

Stinky people on a plane. Really could you put some deodorant or shower prior to flying?!?! This is a closed space.

Long day of travel.

safe travels dude

Long day of travel.

Hate those flights back. That's why I'll always try for a red eye. Can't see wasting an entire day. Safe travels buddy!

Well after having 2 car tyres slashed a few weeks ago, I have now picked up another flat tonight when we went out to look at cameras :banghead:

Not ideal to suddenly find you have a flat when travelling at 70mph.....it could have ended much worse, but fortunately I was able to get the car slowed and stopped - despite the short distance covered, both the alloy wheel and tyre were a bit warm to the touch so I will be getting the alloy checked tomorrow to make sure there hasn't been any damage

Needless to say I am getting quite handy with changing wheels after these last few weeks - maybe I need to change jobs and go join a Formula 1 pit crew!!!!

Not sure if this is the thread for this, but a friend of mine I played softball and hockey with for years passed away unexpectedly.
He was my age with 2 little kids. Total shock and reality check at the same time. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Buddy.

That's extremely rough Moose, my thoughts are with your families.

That is very rough.

Not sure if this is the thread for this, but a friend of mine I played softball and hockey with for years passed away unexpectedly.
He was my age with 2 little kids. Total shock and reality check at the same time. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Buddy.

Man that is rough. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back