Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a solid ponder and price

I'm pondering sending an M5x back to SeeMore for a shaft change and spec check. Enjoying the big SB1 mallet enough that I might keep the M5x around.

Pondering golf galaxy BB Alpha for $299

SKU #:14821232
Callaway Men's Big Bertha Alpha Driver
Right Hand , 10.5° , Stiff Flex , Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta Tour Graphite Take $50 off your order of $250 or more!
$349.98
$299.98
-$50.00 ea
There are maximum and minimum order quantity restrictions on this item.
Update
Delete

Pretty good deal, there. I think Cally Preowned has a couple around those specs that would come in a few $$ cheaper, but not by much, with "Like New" condition".

I have one. It's a solid bag. Nothing special about its functionality, but it isn't deficient. It is a nice looking bag. There are better, but unless you're very picky, you'll like it fine.

The colors and designs beat every other hybrid bag out there.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Pondering re-gripping again. It might just be pulling the current grips off, and taping them on again. Hit 6 balls last night just out messing around, and the grips are twisting that I just have blown on.

Pondering re-gripping again. It might just be pulling the current grips off, and taping them on again. Hit 6 balls last night just out messing around, and the grips are twisting that I just have blown on.

oh thats surprising, I've never had that happen to me

oh thats surprising, I've never had that happen to me

Yeah, this is the first time I have had it too... don't know why it is suddenly happening.

Yeah, this is the first time I have had it too... don't know why it is suddenly happening.

did you use tape between the frip and the shaft? could the grip be too large?

I think I want to go away from the SS 2.0. I like the heavier grips and may go back to pistol grip style. Not sure which way to go though....

I think I want to go away from the SS 2.0. I like the heavier grips and may go back to pistol grip style. Not sure which way to go though....

I have tried a few lately, and my favorite pistol style was the lamkin Iline by a large margin

I am torn between the Iline and the Winn X, but this one is pretty light and wouldnt be a big change coming from a SS.

also interesting is the boccieri secret putter grip if you want heavier. ( i have a jumbo one I could send you if you want)

how heavy are you looking?

I have tried a few lately, and my favorite pistol style was the lamkin Iline by a large margin

I am torn between the Iline and the Winn X, but this one is pretty light and wouldnt be a big change coming from a SS.

also interesting is the boccieri secret putter grip if you want heavier. ( i have a jumbo one I could send you if you want)

I was looking at the Lamkin and Iomic grips before. The boccieri I had forgot about. Might be one to look into.

how heavy are you looking?

75-85g range.

I was looking at the Lamkin and Iomic grips before. The boccieri I had forgot about. Might be one to look into.

75-85g range.

I didnt try the Iomic because I have been told that they were pretty much the same as the Iline, but twice the price

I didnt try the Iomic because I have been told that they were pretty much the same as the Iline, but twice the price

Oh. Good to know. I'll keep that on mind. That was my other thing to is not get ones that are too expensive.

Oh. Good to know. I'll keep that on mind. That was my other thing to is not get ones that are too expensive.

depending what kind of texture you like in a grip, the pure classic could be an option too. I have one of those in THP green to you can have if you want

edit : the one I have is midsize

did you use tape between the frip and the shaft? could the grip be too large?

Standard size, with one wrap of painters tape. I wonder if the one I was using was just stretched out or something. Definitely need to investigate further.

It's been a while since I've had a #wpf, so I'll go with those indigo Vokeys.

It's been a while since I've had a #wpf, so I'll go with those indigo Vokeys.

no more wpf for me... unless there was such a thing as LH J40s

Pondering these nifty new Cleveland wedges I just read about in a magazine.

Pondering these nifty new Cleveland wedges I just read about in a magazine.

Hmmm

Maybe we see them a week from today?

Black/White/Red Monolites. Saw them today. Why the heck weren't these out when I could only find the brown ones!

Callaway stuff.

Please enlighten us. I've got Alpha on the brain

I'm interested in anything Callaway. With #thegauntlet coming up, I feel a strong lack of chevron in my bag.

Got looking around the GolfTown website tonight.... Niions are on for $3.96 each....

Then I popped onto Golfworks.ca, a bunch of grips on for buy 6 get 6 free again.... pondering 12 3gen Ace for $37

Suspecting the 3gens on my irons right now might be .600 core.

Trying to track down the Butt size to see if thats a quick fix to my issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back