Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't shake this ponder. I want a staff bag for special outings/occasions and really like this one

That's a badass staff bag right there my friend.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Wow!! This is amazing Mike! I just saw a twitter contest for this bag and I know you would probably win if you entered! It's a beauty Clark!

Send me the link I missed it

****edit**** I just got what you were saying! Blonde moment.

Stuck between these 2 bags
asy2eseq.jpg
vyjeba8u.jpg

Can't make up my mind

Black is stealth but white pops so much better.

Black is stealth but white pops so much better.

Dude I'm so torn lol they are water proof so I think the white will clean nice if it gets dirty.

Dude I'm so torn lol they are water proof so I think the white will clean nice if it gets dirty.

If the white cleans then that's the way to go.

Keeping it clean is my only hesitancy.

Thinking about ditching the DLL for a Scotty Cameron Newport 2. I like my DLL, but distance control is rough.

Anybody have experience with the Nike Performance Hybrid bags? Great color combos and they seem to have all the features. Other bag makers just don't have me impressed with their looks this year.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Really need to make more money so I can get all 3 or I need to find a steal :)

Lol...Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson M3 driver and that matte black finish...

Wilson M3 driver and that matte black finish...

Solid ponder. Not the longest, but it's accurate. #Cookie is a believer now.

The key question here is...what do your new headcovers look like?

The key question here is...what do your new headcovers look like?

Biggest reason I'm looking to get a new bag lol and i want something lighter.

I have 4 belts in my cart from the GolfAnything.com Sligo Belts sale..... I cannot bring myself to pull the trigger.

Good price, reasonable shipping to Canada, but none of the colors I really want are in my size :(

Blade putters for some odd reason.

Ping Anser Milled
Karsten TR

Anybody have experience with the Nike Performance Hybrid bags? Great color combos and they seem to have all the features. Other bag makers just don't have me impressed with their looks this year.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I received one and it was defective and did not get a replacement for review from one of our staff members, so I can't help.

Anybody have experience with the Nike Performance Hybrid bags?

I have one. It's a solid bag. Nothing special about its functionality, but it isn't deficient. It is a nice looking bag. There are better, but unless you're very picky, you'll like it fine.

I am between a 32 and a 34 waist.... so how big of a belt do you order? If a belt says it is a 34 belt, is it 34" total? Or is it meant for a 34" waist with overlap?

I am between a 32 and a 34 waist.... so how big of a belt do you order? If a belt says it is a 34 belt, is it 34" total? Or is it meant for a 34" waist with overlap?

Normally go about 3 inches on a belt above your waist. I'm a 33 waist and wear a 36 belt.

Yup I always go up a size in belts.

Thx guys!

Pondering golf galaxy BB Alpha for $299

SKU #:14821232
Callaway Men's Big Bertha Alpha Driver
Right Hand , 10.5° , Stiff Flex , Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta Tour Graphite Take $50 off your order of $250 or more!
$349.98
$299.98
-$50.00 ea
There are maximum and minimum order quantity restrictions on this item.
Update
Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back