Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Same thing with the J40 driver. Bit of a wow factor from people who have never hit it before.

I still need to hit one of these... I don't have your SS but I bet the 12˚ would be fun to game. Can't wait to see what they come out with at the end of the year.

Just another bump from an amazing sponsor. I can't wait to get down to MB and hang with the rest of the BSG gang. The stops just don't stop coming. I won a piece of this on Twitter a few weeks ago.

y8atu6yg.jpg

^^^^^What he said^^^^^

What a beautiful head cover!

JM

Got an email from Bridgestone the other day thanking me for my review of the TD-03 putter and saying they wanted to send me something. I told them it wasn't necessary because of all they've done for me as a MC staffer, but got a notice from UPS that something is on the way. No idea what it is, but another example of Bridgestone being awesome.

Got an email from Bridgestone the other day thanking me for my review of the TD-03 putter and saying they wanted to send me something. I told them it wasn't necessary because of all they've done for me as a MC staffer, but got a notice from UPS that something is on the way. No idea what it is, but another example of Bridgestone being awesome.

Love to see them reach out like that -- Very exciting to know we get to represent them at the Morgan Cup this year.

Staff Sponsor day can't come soon enough.

Pretty awesome. Wouldn't expect less from Bridgestone! Can't wait to see pics.

Such class and they treat us all so well.

Package arrived today and this beauty was inside. Kuchar collection hat, and even a THP green B. Bridgestone rocks and I will wear it proudly.

uploadfromtaptalk1405702324200.jpg

That hat rocks!

Love the blue/green combo

Cool hat

My favorite of all the Kuch Caps!

JM

If I had anything Bridgestone in my bag, I would totally wear that hat most of the time.

Ur hat has to match your gear?
Not necessarily. I have a large pile of golf hats (my wife says too many) and I switch it up often. But when I am out to get some accessory item like a hat, I just don't pay attention to brands that doesn't go with something that I already use. Maybe that is just one of my quirks

Looks really nice. Great color combo

Package arrived today and this beauty was inside. Kuchar collection hat, and even a THP green B. Bridgestone rocks and I will wear it proudly.

View attachment 15601
Fantastic looking hat. Now that I have J40 irons coming from Cookie, may have to start looking for some Bridgestone apparel.

A worthy bump for an incredible sponsor.

In 9 hours I get to see my name splashed across the face of an incredible Bridgestone staff bag, and while all five companies have been great for the Cup, Bridgestone holds a special place in my heart. It truly is a dream come true to wear their emblem and be a staff member of their team in the Morgan Cup.

As I've bled Bridgestone golf for quite some time now, I simply cannot wait.

A worthy bump for an incredible sponsor.

In 9 hours I get to see my name splashed across the face of an incredible Bridgestone staff bag, and while all five companies have been great for the Cup, Bridgestone holds a special place in my heart. It truly is a dream come true to wear their emblem and be a staff member of their team in the Morgan Cup.

As I've bled Bridgestone golf for quite some time now, I simply cannot wait.

I'll definitely second that. These last nine hours can't go by quick enough.

I've simply been blown away by Bridgestone golf these past 7 months. When I was selected, everyone said Bridgestone got it and treated their guys right, but I had no idea what that meant. Turns out it means they spoil us rotten. I knew very little about Bridgestone clubs and the Bridgestone company when I was selected, but I can honestly say they've got a lifelong fan and customer because they treat people right (even if you aren't on their MC staff) and they make incredible products. #TeamBSG

Bridgestone has blown the socks off of us in every way. They exceeded every expectation and have done nothing but be an incredible sponsor. Their equipment is top notch, the people at #TEAMBSG are wonderful people, andit has been an honor to represent Bridgestone.

Talk about a sponsor who can make an amateur feel just like a tour pro. Definitely exceeded my every expectation if I ever had any. It fun hanging out with Josh and Lauren today, as well as all the Bridgestone staff back at the home office via the wifi roller!!!

Getting to talk to Josh and Lauren today, I could tell how excited they were for this event just like us. They wanted to spoil us staffers like grandparents spoil grand kids, and they very much succeeded. I'm officially a Bridgestone homer, and I'll never forget the experience of being a Bridgestone tour pro as long as I live.

Back