What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
93 at Philmont CC, slope 135. First time I've played there and what a great course. I just loved every club in my bag, except for my hybo and FW. Still, no big numbers and would have broken 90 if not for a couple pesky three putts and drops. A real fun and encouraging round.

38 nine holes, 5 fairways, 3 gir, 13 putts.

I shot a 91 today, 48/43, it was my best ball striking worst scoring round I can remember. I don't think I have over shot so many greens in my life, I was just hitting everything crisp. It was a little on the windy side but It didn't seem to matter, I even hit a couple draws.

Played 9, went 44 4/6 FIR 3 GIRS 18 putts though, with 2 3 jacks, really disappointed in my putting today, struggled with a couple reads but I was never comfortable with speed.

New personal best today! 39/34 for 73. Was a golf league match too. 4 birdies, 30 putts. So happy right now. Played from the gold tees of 6,486 yards. Excellent day. Had a 76 last saturday so hopefully I'm turning a corner!

71814MirrorLake-Lakecourse_zpsa72ba51a.jpg

New personal best today! 39/34 for 73. Was a golf league match too. 4 birdies, 30 putts. So happy right now. Played from the gold tees of 6,486 yards. Excellent day. Had a 76 last saturday so hopefully I'm turning a corner!

Nice round!!!

Wow, Barry. Helluva round, bro.

Great job Barry!! Fantastic score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41/42 for an 83. New swing felt great right up the last 4 holes. Was +5 on the last 4 holes. Short game must have felt neglected from all the work on the swing - it didn't show up tonight.

Progress but a long way to go.

Great shooting Barry!

Good job Barry!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Great shooting Barry!!

45-45 for a 90....1 bad hole each side cost me a decent score.

Barry, Barry, Barry! Saw the Irish Car Bomb tweet so I had to come over and check it out. Congratulations man! So proud for you man!

JM

Last edited:
Today for the first time in my life I played a course from 7,000 + yards. It was a bit tougher than I thought it would be but it was a nice challenge. I ended up going 49-51 for a 100 +28. I was penalized 5 times so I could have played much better. Not bad for my skill level but I can't wait to play the middle tees again. The course was Wild Ridge, Eau Claire,Wisconsin. Great test of golf.

LOOK at this guy! Great round Barry!

There ya go Barry!

Great round Barry and congrats on the PB.

I shot a ok I guess 81 from our blue tee's. I think I was about 3°C when we teed off. We had to wait about 45mins as we had a good frost last night and all the greens were iced up. Nothing was really clicking today as it was cold but I managed to scrape some shots together to get round and not blow out.

Hell yeah Barry! Your game is built to go low and im thrilled to see you get there!

Shot 76 with the Mrs. today.
Should have been better, but the putting motion was not fluid today.
Was not rocking the shoulders, but stroking more with the arms.
Stayed and putted for a while after the round to try to get it worked out.

38 on the front and got rained out on the back. Wish I could have finished because I really felt great.

38 on the front and got rained out on the back. Wish I could have finished because I really felt great.

Such a bummer when you have to quit with a nice front nine in the books. Well played though! You still playing at Magnolia Grove?

49. It was a slow round but that's because the fiancé came along and golfed her first 9 holes ever. Shot a 60 too! Lessons are definitely paying off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot 38/37. Wasted a few but solid.

Played six more before dark and was -4 on those holes. What could have been...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back