What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some DNA's badly but trying to behave a bit with golf purchase.
Are you feeling ok? This does not sound like you? Hahahaha:D You better go lie down....

Hello beautiful
equnyju6.jpg
henusaju.jpg

Are you feeling ok? This does not sound like you? Hahahaha:D You better go lie down....

I have two rather large golf trips one in august (guy weekend) and the championship in sept (hopefully one in dec too :alien:) so trying not to give the wife any more ammo to hold against me ha.

you just couldn't wait a week for a new set of clubs with wedges could you... LOL
I still cant wait to get my j40s lol. Had to have this t grinds though :)

I still cant wait to get my j40s lol. Had to have this t grinds though :)
I hear yea man. I've had three irons break on me so far in my current set but I can wait till next Friday :)

Just picked up this beauty on the bay to fill the void in my childhood dreams.
One of my uncles is a phenomenal golfer, and one of the best putters I've ever seen, and he's been rolling this one forever. He has no interest in changing either.

Just put in my order for:
One of These
sl-Tbelt-paris-green-510x510.png

And One of These
sl-Tbelt-indigo-510x510.png

Really wanted a Black, White, or even a Grey.... no luck!

Wow those look good. Might have to look into one. Congrats on the purchase

Wow those look good. Might have to look into one. Congrats on the purchase

Thx. Saw them on the deal of the day, for the price even if I just wanted the buckles it was worth it!

Chums to keep my sunglasses on :)

Sun mountain h2no light white black and red

More of the 4 more yards blue tees. Perfect tee height every time. I have never broken one--I do forget or loose them now and then though.

Green fee hat and ball marker from the oaks course at tan tar a. Lake of the ozarks

Put a bid on a lil sum sum...hopefully I'll be back in about 23 hours to report more on this

Bought another pair of Crocs Golf shoes for $29.99 from local Crocs Outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee time

Picked up some pants for next week...neutral colors. Black, grey, and white. Beat the clock as Golfsmith had a 33% off sale on apparel.

I ordered a Bennington Quiet Organizer 9 golf bag.

MLB11036418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back