What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done. I used a gift card with mine so I only paid $150 out the door but still I bought the ATV's on eBay brand new for $89 shipped. Can't beat that
Thats a heck of a deal on the ATV's they are great shoes but make me look like a duck, I guess when you are an oompa loompa size 10.5 looks like a boat lol

3 Adidas shirts and 2 pairs of shorts to add to my closet. I did pass on any "coral" colors after seeing CJ in AC.

Picked up a covert 2.0 and a ping anser driver. Looks lie its time for a shoitout to see which one goes in the bag.

Stopped by an outlet mall on the way back from hiking. Found the Adidas store and picked up a couple of Climacool golf shirts for pretty cheap.

Ordered a new Caddie Buddy Laser rangefinder holder from the website--I left mine on a cart in Florida when I was rushing to get out of a huge downpour. I did not realize I had left it until I got back to Texas, so just ordered another. I absolutely love the thing and missed it during my round today.

No I have not. I have worn Icons for the last three years or so. However I am not a fan of the looks of the new ones so searching for a different shoe. Not an easy task.

My B.I.L. Says Allen Edmonds will make any shoe they produce into a golf shoe, in addition to their current line. Just a thought if you liked some of the older icon styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to play 9 with my cousin and uncle who live in California. I only see them 1 time a year

Stocked-up on some Wilson golf gloves that were on sale. Pondered adding a 52 ATV or a 52 SM5, but held off.

Restocked on tees today, really the only thing I need for this coming week

Restocked on tees today, really the only thing I need for this coming week

That's why I grabbed 2 boxes of THP tees!

Bought some B330's and some special clothing for hot, humid Myrtle Beach.

Traded a couple shafts for a new Scameron. Excited to try something new but will probably sell it or trade it.
e3e5e4un.jpg

sa4etu4a.jpg

I have the same putter and I love it,always try putters when in golf shops but nothing ever comes close

Bought a 54 degree SM5 and a new glove today

2 dozen SuperSofts. One in yellow, the other the multi color pack.

Got the wife a 4-PW set of still-new Razr X Ladies irons for a pretty good deal. Also got our 7yo some kids clubs and a bag so he's thrilled. The golf bug is spreading in my house.

I got a couple of cheap sleeves of Z-stars since I'd like to try them but don't want to commit to a full dozen yet.

Got the wife a 4-PW set of still-new Razr X Ladies irons for a pretty good deal. Also got our 7yo some kids clubs and a bag so he's thrilled. The golf bug is spreading in my house.

I got a couple of cheap sleeves of Z-stars since I'd like to try them but don't want to commit to a full dozen yet.

nice buy, bet your wife is happy.

2 more burger covers.

Did you get the 5 for $5 deal? You might need to start using them on some irons

No, this makes 4 and I paid the same price as all Albatross club members.

One will go in bag.
One will go on shelf.
One will go to my dad (burger fan).
One will be paid forward when the time is right.

No, this makes 4 and I paid the same price as all Albatross club members.

One will go in bag.
One will go on shelf.
One will go to my dad (burger fan).
One will be paid forward when the time is right.
Haha...it's always good to have extras

nice buy, bet your wife is happy.

Considering that she's upgrading from a set I bought from overstock.com, yeah! We got a good deal too.

Better to start off with the cheap clubs and see if she likes playing or not before upgrading. We took them to the range and she did noticeably better with the Callaways and says that they had much better feel. She's been battling a non-golf-related elbow/shoulder thing and the new clubs didn't tweak that at all.

Won an auction on 3&4 Taylormade Rescue 11 hybrids. Not bad getting both clubs for $70. Excited to give them a swing.

Callaway T grind 56*

Purchased a sleeve of the Taylor Made Tour Preferred golf ball, was very impressed with how it played, even though I lost one of them. Look forward to using them again this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back