2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doesn't seem right hearing someone other than Ivor announcing people...

That hole seems to kill some.
Yeah seems like feast or famine.

I believe it's easier when you aren't spectator hunting like tiger yesterday

Could we ask for anything more? The names packed on this leader board, just awesome. Gonna be a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Still a long ways to go. But this is shaping up to be the most exciting major weekend of the year.

Tiger making those 1st two holes look rather mundane.

Let's go Rickie. Win me that bag. Dang work is going to prevent me from watching today.

I've only been up and watching for a few minutes, but it looks like these guys can take dead aim and get the ball to stop on these somewhat softer greens. Guys are throwing darts.

I've only been up and watching for a few minutes, but it looks like these guys can take dead aim and get the ball to stop on these somewhat softer greens. Guys are throwing darts.

That was my thought too. It could make for an interesting day if the weather stays like this for even a little bit.

RF looks pretty darn focused today, he's swing well.

His staff bag is a thing of beauty!

Up and at 'em to watch moving day. Glad to see Fowler up high on the leaderboard

RF looks pretty darn focused today, he's swing well.

His staff bag is a thing of beauty!

He is truly playing some great golf. There has to be something here. Ears tucked in those ridiculous hats led to bad golf, so ears out leading to good golf. I need my tin foil hat to digest some of that. :angel:

You know who else is having a pretty darn good open? Butch Harmon.

He is truly playing some great golf. There has to be something here. Ears tucked in those ridiculous hats led to bad golf, so ears out leading to good golf. I need my tin foil hat to digest some of that. :angel:

Lol..

You know who else is having a pretty darn good open? Butch Harmon.

Butch is definitely leading in the clubhouse as far as instructors are going, his stable is swinging well.

And for the love of everything holy, can someone please tell me what is going on with Rickie Fowler's facial hair? Looks like some kid wants to play captain Jack Sparrow and glues cotton balls on their face only to run out half way through.

Lol, my wife said he should probably shave that stuff off, he's too young to look like a bad karate movie star.

And for the love of everything holy, can someone please tell me what is going on with Rickie Fowler's facial hair? Looks like some kid wants to play captain Jack Sparrow and glues cotton balls on their face only to run out half way through.

Noticed the same thing yesterday. I came to the conclusion that he hasn't shaved in a couple weeks and that's all the facial hair he grows. Maybe he forgot his blade razor at home?

Charl getting hot again. Watch out.

I'd much rather see Duval on the first page of the leaderboard rather than as a commentator. I'm afraid my favorite golfer is done for his career, it's been a good one though.

Such a streaky guy and when his putter gets rolling he can put up scary good numbers.

So true. Out of everyone, if his putter get's hot, he may gain 3-4 shots on the field pretty quickly.

So true. Out of everyone, if his putter get's hot, he may gain 3-4 shots on the field pretty quickly.

Like a slightly better version of John Senden. Their putter makes them go, and sadly Senden's rarely gets hot.

Dubuisson putting up a solid round. He is silently going up the board

Like a slightly better version of John Senden. Their putter makes them go, and sadly Senden's rarely gets hot.

and there's another long one.

Up at 4am on a Sat to watch some golf...what is wrong with me haha.

Love seeing the state of Rory's and Rickie's games.

It's brutal dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back